- Tactical Torches
- Everyday Carry (EDC)
- Hunting & Shooting
- Camping & Outdoors
- Patrol & Security
- Personal Protection
Powerful and innovative dual-switch XM-L torch
Rechargeable torches are typically low power with low run-times. Not the RS11. The ultra bright CREE XM-L U2 LED outputs a maximum of 620 ANSI lumens constantly for 2.2 hours and maximum runtime in low mode is 295 hours.
The RS11 features Klarus’s patented dual-switch user interface (UI), which gives you full control over the flashlight using just your thumb. This unique UI uses two switches – one high/ prominent switch and one lower switch, both of which are located on the side of the flashlight and are easy to locate by touch in the dark. The position of these switches makes it easy to change modes and instantly access the disorientating strobe, which is an effective personal safety feature.
You can take the RS11 everywhere you go because it can be recharged in many different ways – for example: via a mains socket, PC/ laptop USB port, car USB port, 12v plug (with a 12v adapter), USB solar charger… In fact, any device with a USB port. If you are in a remote location with none of the above charging options available, you can use a recharged 18650 battery or even 2x CR123A batteries – making it extremely versatile.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L (U2) LED with max output of 600 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2x CR123A (3v) / 1x 18650 (3.7v) - any 18650 battery with PCB protection
- Charging: USB charging via a patented magnetic charging point. Input - 5v. Output: 4.2v/ 500 mA max.
- Charging Time: Depends on battery capacity. Formula is:
Charging Time = battery capacity / 500 mA + 0.5hrs
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing strobe mode.
- Switch: Patented dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky switch for momentary-on, off and mode selection. A second (lower) switch provides instant dedicated strobe switch, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on or off.
- Memory Function: The RS11 has a memory function that remembers the last mode you used. So, for example, if you need low level light, you can set the torch to activate in low mode - with both momentary-on and constant-on. A very intelligent feature!
- Performance: The XM-L LED delivers a lot of bright light (620 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof to 2 metres and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: A stainless steel crenellated bezel at the front is removable and coloured filters can be screwed securely in its place. The dual-button system provides complete, one-handed control over light modes and instant access to strobe. The removable clip allows the torch to be clipped onto webbing, a tactical vest or Police stab vest.
- Dimension: 143mm (Length), 36mm (Head), 24.3mm (Body)
- Weight: 151g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Colour: Gun Metal Grey
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed KLARUS packaging containing:
- KLARUS RS11 (Gun Metal Grey)
- Removable crenelated stainless steel bezel
- Removable body clip
- Self-locating magnetic charging cable
- KLARUS heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- FREE Klarus 18650 Battery
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, KLARUS. See the User Manual that comes with the KLARUS torch.
- Red Filter
- Green Filter
- Blue Filter
- Bike Light Mount (multi-directional)
- Multi-Position Gun Mount
- Turn Power On/ Off
Press the higher switch for less than 0.6 of a second for momentary-on. Press for more than 0.6 of a second for constant-on. Press the switch to turn the light off.
- Switch Modes
When light is on, press and hold the higher switch to change mode. Strobe is instantly accessible by holding down the lower switch. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the lower switch.
- Memory: When the light is on for more than 3 seconds, the mode will be memorised. Turn the light off, then the next time you switch the light on it will activate with the memorised mode.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x 18650 Battery:
- High Mode: 620 ANSI Lumens (2.2 hrs)
- Medium Mode: 150 Lumens (7.3 hrs)
- Low Mode: 10 Lumens (295 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 620 Lumens (4.4 hrs)