Night Master 800 focusable, gun-mountable hunting light
The Night Master 800 hunting lamp and gun light is a must-have for all night hunters, providing adjustable lighting and a focusable beam, which is able to illuminate animals eyes up to 800m and identify them at up to 500m. The LEDs are changeable and coloured LEDs can be used to spot and identify quarry at great distances.
Just 15cm in length and weighing only 295g (with battery), the Night Master 800 can be mounted on most scopes (such as 1-inch and 30mm) - you will hardly notice it, which makes it great for foxing solo.
But despite its small size and low weight, the Night Master 800 can outperform most of the big hunting lamps, and its incredible beam can certainly out-throw any gun light of its size. In fact, customers who own the Night Master torch have said it is better than using a laser designator, which can cost upwards of £300.
We recommend this light to anyone for lamping/ shooting rabbits, hares and foxes, and also spotting deer. The adjustable light output (you can set it to either output 1 mode or 3 modes by twisting the body) and focusable beam make it a great light for all distances.
- Convex Lens: Specifically designed to boost the light power and throw a beam very far.
- Focus: The convex lens can be focused to provide the best lighting for your way of hunting
- Changeable LEDs: If you prefer to hunt with coloured light, you can easily fit a green or red LED into your Night Master for long distance coloured illumination. Our coloured LEDs do not reduce the light output like filters do
- Two stage lighting: You can have it outputting just 1 mode or 3 modes (High-Med-Low), just by twisting the body
- Closer illumination: for lamping rabbits and rats, you can reduce the light output by switching to a lower mode
- Memory: If using the 3-mode function (High-Med-Low), the light will remember the last mode used
- Small size, low weight, high power: This makes it ideal for solo hunting.
What you get
The Night Master hunting torch includes the following items:
- Night Master Torch, 3-mode with glow-in-the-dark switch
- User Manual & Spare O-rings
18 Month Warranty
This torch comes with an 18 month warranty from Night Master. See the User Manual that comes with the Night Master torch.
- Night Master 18650 rechargeable battery
- Remote Pressure Switch
- Red LED Module
- Green LED Module
- Yellow LED Module
- Extension Tube
- Neck Lanyard
- LED: High power Cree LED with both 1 and 3 mode settings.
- Battery: 1x 18650, 3.7v rechargeable battery
- Function: There are 2 levels of lighting - 1-Mode and a 3-Mode. You can switch from 1-Mode to 3-Mode by loosening the body of the light against the neck section. In 1-Mode, high output is activated when the tail switch is pressed. In 3-Mode, you can half press the tail switch to change mode (High-Med-Low). Automatic memory remembers the last function. This gives instant access to your preferred mode.
- Switch: Protruding foward clicky tail switch with momentary-on function. The switch has a glow-in-the-dark (GITD) cover for easy identification at night.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Features: A removable grip ring offers better grip and an option to attach a lanyard or body sling. Remote pressure switch is available if you wanted to gun mount it.
- Dimension: 152mm (L), 54.4mm (Head), 25mm (Body Dia)
- Weight: 250g (without battery)
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising.
- Lens: Specially designed convex lens for maximum beam throw and adjustability - the beam can be focused to your shooting requirements.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the tail cap switch will Turn Power On/ Off.
1-Mode is full power during momentary-on and full-on. 3-Mode is High-Med-Low. Simple UI - half press tail switch to preview each mode and full click to select a mode.
The Night Master beam can be focused to your needs. To adjust the beam, simply twist the very head of the light to gain your required level of illumination.
When torch is on in preferred mode, click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Loosen the tail cap for full lock-out to prevent accidental activation.