The EagleTac MX25L2 TURBO has all the impressive features and build quality of the standard MX25L2 with the addition of a massive 91.3mm TURBO head in place of the standard head.
The TURBO head results in a tighter beam, brighter hot spot and longer beam distance, improving the MX25L2 throw to a whopping 668 yards/ 611 metres, putting the EagleTac MX25L2 TURBO into the Search & Rescue category of illuminators.
Although the unit is heavier because of the TURBO head, EagleTac have kept this torch well-balanced; weight and size may be a small price to pay if your application requires maximum possible reach
A worthy contender in current top-end of throw class champions?
The Eagletac MX25L2 TURBO's credentials are comparable to that of the popular Olight SR95 Intimidator Searchlight and when matched with the same emitter, will certainly give the SR95 a run for its money.
A direct visual comparison with the Olight SR95 Intimidator Searchlight can be seen here in a review from the folk at CandlePowerForums
- LED: Cool White CREE SBT-90 P LED
- LED lumen: 2850
- Center lux: 93,400 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4°
- Spill light angle: 58.5°
- Beam distance: 668 yards / 611 meters
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Power gauge
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Head Dia: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- Body Dia: 1.4 inches (37 mm)
- Length: 11.5 inches (293 mm)
- Weight: 976 grams
What you get
- MX25L2 Turbo Flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- 7.4V li-ion battery pack and spare waterproof charging cap
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
Output and RuntimeFour brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 2850-2410/1020/201/18
- Runtime: 1.3/3.5/21/200+ hours (R44)
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.