*Finance not available on sale items
The Eagletac MX25L3C has a maximum brightness of 3500 Lumens from 6 x Cree XP-G2 S2 LED's & is powered by 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123 batteries. Also available with a maximum brightness of 2550 Lumens from 6 x Nichia 219 D220 LED 's & is powered by 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123 batteries. Simply select from the drop down menu.
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heat-sink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Customisable energy saving feature
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch for kit version
Specification6 x CREE XP-G2 S2 LED (6500K)
- Center lux: 42,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4°
- Spill light angle: 63.6°
- Beam distance: 448 yards / 410 meters
- Center lux: 25,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.2°
- Spill light angle: 63.9°
- Beam distance: 347 yards / 317 meters
- 5.4V - 19V Operating voltage - DO NOT USE SIX 3.7V RCR123A BATTERIES
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
- Para-cord lanyard
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 2.5 inches (62 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.8 inches (45.5 mm)
- Length: 5.6 inches (141 mm)
- Weight: 11.6 ounces (330 grams)
What you get
- MX25L3 Compact flashlight
- 6 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- 3 x CR123A Battery Magazines
- Smooth aluminium bezel (not the crenelated bezel as pictured)
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd or 4th level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 4th level, and dial to 3rd level and then back to 4th level for ten times within five seconds.
Output & Runtimes:CREE XP-G2 S2 LED
- High Mode: 3500 Lumens / 1.6 hrs
- Medium Mode: 1386 Lumens / 3.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 250 Lumens / 22 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 30 Lumens / 350 hrs
Nichia 219 D220 LED
- High Mode: 2550 Lumens / 1.4 hrs
- Medium Mode: 1010 Lumens / 3.2 hrs
- Low Mode: 190 Lumens / 21 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 25 Lumens / 350 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.