Now upgraded with a new CREE XP-L HD V6 LED outputting 1000 lumens and a maximum beam distance of 210m from a smaller torch than the previous XT1C.
The new XT series flashlights from Klarus are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical use and self-defence in mind. Part of the XT (Extreme Tactical) range, which includes the popular XT10 and XT20, this new Klarus XT1C is a true Tactical EDC. Being smaller than the XT10, it is easy to carry in a pocket or bag.
Despite being small, the XT1C is very bright outputting a maximum 1000 ANSI lumens with a single CR123 battery. It uses Klarus's innovative dual-button tail switch (as seen on the XT10 and XT20 models) to allow for fast mode changes (from High to Medium and Low) and provide lightning-quick access to a super bright and disorientating strobe - making the XT1C an amazing self-defence flashlight.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-L HD V6 LED with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Battery: 1 x 16340 USB Rechargeable Battery (supplied FREE)
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 2 flashing modes.
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, on and off functions and a second tail switch for mode selection (this is also a dedicated strobe, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on and also when the torch is off).
- Performance: Highly efficient performance due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof (to 2 metres) and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: Dual-button system for complete, one-handed control over light modes. The body has been designed to allow multiple grips, making the XT1C ideal for CQB.
- Carrying: The removable clip allows the torch to be clipped onto a belt, pocket, webbing, a tactical vest or Police stab vest. It will also fit into the Klick Fast torch attachment for fitting to Police vests and jackets that have the Klick Fast fittings.
- Using: This powerful LED torch can be used with the optional Klarus Headband, which turns it into a head lamp. The light can also be used hands-free by Police officers who mount it to their uniform via the Klick Fast fitting and use it in low mode for writing tickets, or remove and use in high mode for field and building searches.
- Dimension: 94.4mm (Length), 25.1mm (Head), 22.7mm (Body)
- Weight: 56.1g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with Military Grade HA Type III anodising.
- Colour: Black
- Reflector: Smooth Reflector
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
- Switch: Dual Switch operation. Protruding tail forward clicky switch for On/ Momentary On/ Off. Secondary 'Mode' tail switch for mode selection and strobe (press and hold).
What you get
Printed Klarus packaging containing:
- Klarus XT1C Professional Flashlight
- 16340 USB Rechargeable Battery
- Micro USB Cable
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Accessories for the XT1C
- Red Diffuser Cone
- White Diffuser Cone
- Batteries and Chargers
- Klarus Headband/ Head Strap
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through High-Med-Low modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 16340 battery:
- High Mode: 1000 ANSI Lumens / 1hr
- Medium Mode: 80 ANSI Lumens / 4hrs
- Low Mode: 5 ANSI Lumens / 53 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 1000 ANSI Lumens / 2hrs
- SOS: 80 ANSI Lumens / 12hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.