New for 2018, the Klarus XT1A has been massively improved since its previous model - this compact light just over 10cm in size boasts out a very impressive 1000 lumens from the single CREE XP-L HD V6 LED which is powered by 1 x 14500 li-ion battery.
Due to the smooth aluminium reflector, this EDC light throws out an unbelievable beam up to over 180m, alongside the unique tailcap with the dual switch system this enables you to quickly swap between your output levels.
The Klarus 14500 USB Rechargeable Battery (Supplied) is something you have never seen before and completely new to the flashlight market. This battery features a built-in USB port enabling the battery to be directly rechargeable via micro-USB rather than being charged externally via a separate mains charger.
- Tactical EDC flashlight, compact and lightweight.
- CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, with optimised design high efficiency drive circuit.
- Max output up to 1000 lumens, exceeding the current industry standard.
- Patented Tactical Tail-cap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation with intuitive control for low-light operation.
- 14500 Li-ion battery with Micro-USB port included, easy and fast charging.
- XT1A is compatible with all AA batteries.
- Two interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
- Thermal Protection System: ensures the flashlight retains optimal internal temperature, keeps LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
- Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator: Check battery charge level at any time; keep constant awareness of light status.
- Unique tail-cap dual-switch lock-out function, unscrew the head a half circle to lockout both switches.
- Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
- Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodising (HA III); lightweight and robust construction.
- Hardened glass lens with scratch resistant AR coating.
- LED: CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
- Voltage: 1.0V-4.2V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 14500 or AA
- Reflector: Smooth Reflector
- Switch Type: Tail Cap Tactical Dual-Switch
- Material: Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodising
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Lens: Hardened Ultra-Clear Glass with abrasion resistant AR Coating
- Length: 107.7mm
- Body: 22.8mm
- Head: 22.7mm
- Weight: 61.5g
What you get
- Klarus XT1A
- 14500 USB Rechargeable Battery with Micro-USB Port
- Micro-USB Cable
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery (supplied)
- High: 1000 Lumens / 1 hr
- Medium: 80 Lumens / 4.5 hrs
- Low: 5 Lumens / 37 hrs
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens / 2 hrs
- SOS: 80 Lumens / 13.5 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.