*Finance not available on sale items
QUADRO-S is the augmented vision weapon-mountable system for tactical surveillance, observation and engagement at short- and medium-range distances.
Along with selecting between visible/near-infrared and far-infrared (thermal) channels individually, GSCI’s Unique Patented technology allows to produce and display real-time, delay-free fusion image that superimposes all ranges of the spectrum from its sensors to successfully detect any target and defy poor lighting or weather conditions. Wide field of view allows for better situation awareness.
The unit is small and lightweight, and yet made of a hard-anodized aluminum for added strength and shock resistance. The side and top weaver rails allow the user to attach additional equipment such as a reflex sight, laser rangefinder, IR illuminator, and more.
QUADRO-S is fully compatible with various weapon mounting systems and can also be used as a hand-held or tripod mounted observation device.
- 100% Target Detection Capability
- Multi-Mode, 24/7 Observation
- Plug-And-Play System with wide FOV
- 640x480 FPA with 50Hz Refresh Rate
- Auto-NUC Technology: No Calibration Needed
- 35mm f/1.0 High-Speed Objective Lens
Universal Power Solution
- FOV: 17.3ºx13.3º
- Optical Zoom: 1.4x
- Reticles: 8+8
- SSF: Included
Thermal Channel (LWIR) & Day/Night Channel (VNIR)
- FPA Type: a-Si Microbolometer, Uncoded, Shutterless, Auto-NUC
- FPA Spectral Range: 7um_ 14um
- FPA Sensitivity: <60mK
- FPA Gain: Manual/Automatic
- FPA Resolution: 640x480, 17um pitch
- FPA Refresh Rate: 50Hz
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x
- Objective Lens: 35mm, f/1.0
- Polarity Control: Black Hot / White Hot
- Imaging Modes: 1 Monochrome and 8 Pseudo-Colours
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Sensor Size: 1/3"
- Resolution: 800x600
- Sensitivity: Up 10 0.1 Lux
- VNIR Modes: Day/Night
- Style: SIngle
- Diopter Adjustment: -6, +4
- Display Type: Colour AMOLED, 800x600
- Display Brightness Control, Contrast: Manual >10000.1
- Type: Real-time, Electronic
- Fused Channels: LWIR + VNIR
- Parallax Compensation: Electronic, Adjustable
- Heat Signature Opacity Range: User Adjustable, 0%-100%
- Power Supply: AA Batteries, quick-swap battery packs
- External Power Source: 6V-15V
- Runtime on batteries: Up to 7 hours
- Video Output: CVBS 1Vpp @ 75 Ohm
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +50ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Dimensions: 170x91x70mm
- Weight: 650g
- Waterproof: IP66
- Mounting Type (Optional): Low Profile / Picatinny / Blaser
- Digital Video Recorder (Optional): Built-in or External
What you get
Each QUADRO-S System is supplied with a hard case, soft carrying pouch, hand strap + 2 lanyards, video out cable, power USB cable, 2 quick swap battery packs, 4 AA Lithium type batteries, objective lens cap, long rubber eyecup, short rubber eyecup, demist shield, user’s manual, 7 years of Manufacturer’s warranty.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.