Similar to the DX3B, although with the "Pro" you receive the following extras; Crenelated stainless steel bezel, hardened stainless steel deep pocket clip with titanium alloy dark finish, tail-stand tailcap with magnet, battery extension tube for single 18650 li-ion battery, EU wall charger (UK adapter supplied) and a rigid nylon holster w/ self-retention device.
The Eagletac DX3B Mini Pro is a very compact yet powerful pocket light that has a maximum output of 2480 lumens from the CREE XHP50.2 K2 LED, it is powered by 1 x IMR 18350 battery and can offer you a maximum beam distance of 180m.
This compact little light is perfect for everyday carry for any situation, offering you five brightness levels and being directly rechargeable via USB you can even charge this on the go.
Ergonomically the DX3B Pro feels great in your hand, featuring a single side switch you can expect quick and easy one handed operation.
- Utilises CREE XHP50 LED with a maximum output of 2480 Lumens
- Max runtime of 20 hours
- Micro-USB Fast charging
- Five brightness levels, programmable start-up level
- Maximum beam distance of 180m
- Instant MAX/MIN recessed side switch
- LED: CREE XHP50.2 K2 LED
- Center lux: 6,800
- Center spot angle: xº
- Spill light angle: xº
- Beam distance: 180m
- Battery type: 1 x 18350
- Operating voltage: 2.7-4.2V
- Reflector: Smooth Aluminium Reflector
- Material: HAIII Hard Anodised Aerospace Aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coating on both sides (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 22.5mm
- Body Diameter: 22mm
- Length: 82mm
- Weight: 75g
What you get
- Eagletac DX3B Mini
- Titanium Alloy Pocket Clip
- Tail-stand Tailcap with Magnet
- Battery Extension Tube for 18650 Battery
- EU Wall Charger (UK Adapter included)
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device
- 3.7V 800mAh IMR18350 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-Cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment Clip
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing and holding the on/off switch button
- Turn on the light at LOWEST (programmable) output by pressing and release the switch button quickly (within 0.5 second)
- (UPDATED) To program the LOWEST startup output, switch to the desired output level and WITHIN ONE SECOND switch off and on the flashlight for three times. In rare occasion user may experience the absence of lowest output level from a brand new purchase. If this is case, set the programmable startup level once will initialize the memory setting and will take care of this issue once and for all.
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the on/off button switch while it is on.
- To switch between output levels, with the light turned on, press and hold the on/off switch for longer than 0.5 second to switch to next output. Press and hold the switch will cycle between all levels.
- To access AUX blinking mode, with the light turned on, cycle through at least two sets of regular brightness level to enter
Output & Runtimes
- MAX: 2480>1500 Lumens / 0.15>0.25 hrs
- High: 1100 Lumens / 0.35 hrs
- Med: 420 Lumens / 1.2 hrs
- Low: 150 Lumens / 3.5 hrs
- MIN: 25 Lumens / 20 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.