EagleTac combined both the spot and diffused output in one LED flashlight head. It's a ground breaking structure in the flashlight industry, where traditionally uses diffuser add-on tip, diffused lens, or zoomable head to achieve the diffused or flooded beam effect. The center spot LED is powered by the top binned CREE XM-L2 U2 Cool White. The P25LC2 Diffuser gives you the maximum brightness output in its class.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with 1150 lumens
- 200+ hours runtime
- Four output levels of light
- Flood output out to 190m
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Center lux: 9,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 11°
- Spill light angle: 64°
- Beam distance: 209 yards / 190 meters
- 2.7V - 6V Operating voltage
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- Optical grade shatterproof diffuser material
- IPX-8 standard
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- User replaceable lens design
- Head Diameter: 1 inch (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.85 inches (22 mm)
- Length: 4.9 inches (124 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 grams)
What you get
- P25LC2 Diffuser flashlight
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- CR123A Battery Magazines
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster with flip
- User removable tailcap lanyard ring
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Toggle SPOT and FLOOD setting: loose the head (3rd level), and tight the head (1st level) and then loose the head within one second to toggle between spot and flood output settings
Output & Runtimes: ( based on 1 x 18650 battery )
- High Mode: 1150 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 930 Lumens / 3.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 500 Lumens / 20 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 4 Lumens / 200+ hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.