The EagleTac TX25C2 is a pocketsized torch that packs a punch which belies its relatively compact size.
The TX25C2 maintains all the outstanding features of the EagleTac range; HAIII anodised body, IPX-8 waterproofing, ring-secured removable pocket clip, heavy duty belt/carrying pouch and a paracord lanyard. Add to this the impressive 1180 lumens (965 ANSI lumen) output and it's clear to see that this is a well designed and engineered pocket torch.
EagleTac has loaded this model with the Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED module and coupled it with a smooth aluminium reflector, which is responsible for punching a beam out to 275 yards / 251 metres - also lighting-up a wide area. The TX25C2 takes either 2x CR123A batteries or 1x 18650 battery for impressive runtimes of of over 100 hours with 2x CR123A and 150+ hours 1x 18650.
With three brightness levels and seven flashing modes, including strobe, S.O.S. and beacon, can be accessed via the side-mounted electronic switch and head twist adjustment. Not having a tail switch and with quite a wide, flat base, the TX25C2 is a very stable tail standing torch.
This is a substantial torch for its size and has impressive knurling and ergonomic design to ensure good grip. Due to it's diameter, it can also be weapon mounted using standard 1-inch mounts.
- LED: Cool White CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Max output: LED lumen: 1180; ANSI FL-14 lumen: 965
- Center lux: 14,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 6.9°
- Spill light angle: 54°
- Beam distance: 259 yards / 237 meters
- Reflector: Smooth aluminium reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion
- 3xCR123A, or 3xRCR123A li-ion (with optional 3 cells extension body tube)
- 4xCR123A, or 2x18650 li-ion ((with optional 4 cells extension body tube)
- Compatible battery diameter/length
- CR123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- Operating voltage: 2.7V - 12.6V
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Carrying method: user removable pocket clip; Para-cord lanyard; Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device
- Head Dia: 1.25 Inches (31.5mm)
- Body Dia: 1.0 Inch (25.4mm)
- Length: 4.7 Inches (120mm)
- Weight: 3.4Ounces (95g)
What you get
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- EagleTac TX25C2
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Stainless steel split ring
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.
Output and Runtime:
- Led lumen: 1180-910/557/8
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 965-746/459/7
- Runtime: 1/2/90+ hours
- Led lumen: 1180-910/248/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 965-746/208/Strobe
- Runtime: 1/4.5 hours (2xCR123A); 1.8/6.8 hours (1x18650)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.