Featuring premium Fenix build quality, excellent performance and USB / mains charging, Fenix UC40 is an excellent torch for every day requirements.
With a maximum output of 420 lumens for 2 hours and minimum of output of 9 lumens for 130 hours, plus 160 and 45 lumen light levels all with built-in last level memory, plus waterproofing to IPX-8 standard, Fenix UC40 can serve a variety of tough outdoor jobs across the spectrum from distance lighting to emergency low level illumination. The Cree XP-G2 R5 LED offers excellent beam throw.
Fenix UC40 kit includes a proprietary Fenix ARB-L1 lithium battery that can be inserted either way around.
Please note that the UC40 can use an 18650 Li-ion cell or 2 x CR123A batteries but can only be recharged with the supplied ARB-L1S battery on board.
- Uses a Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Tailored 2600mAh / 3.6V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Smooth reflector for excellent beam throw
- The charging equipment includes AC charger and car charger
- 143mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter)
- 140-gram weight (including the battery)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch in the head for fast and convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- USB and AC charging options with the included power adapter
Notice: The above mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary due to different environments.
What you get
- Retail packaged Fenix UC40
- ARB-L1S rechargeable 2600 mAh battery FREE
- Worldwide voltage mains adaptor with UK plug plus USB charging lead
- Spare o-ring
- Instruction manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press and hold the side switch on the head for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on or off.
Selecting Brightness Level
- With the flashlight on, press and release the mode switch to change brightness one level at a time in the order of Turbo > Low > Mid > High
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 420 lumens – 2hrs
- High: 160 Lumens - 7hrs
- Mid: 45 Lumens - 28hrs 30min
- Low: 9 lumens – 130 hrs
- Strobe: 420 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.