Nitecore P20UV offers a tough, smart and practical lighting solution. With 365nm ultraviolet light auxiliary output and beam distance of 180m while using the white XM-L2 LED, it is purpose built for law enforcement and tactical operations.
- Maximum output of 800 lumens and a throw up to 180m
- 4 secondary Ultraviolet LED (320mW, 365nm)
- Strobe Ready button for quick access to strobe mode (Patented)
- Three selectable modes bring flexibility in operation
- Features dual light sources: one main LED plus four secondary ultraviolet LEDs. Purpose built for authentication, forensics and identification applications.
- White CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED provides maximum output of 800 lumens
- Four ultraviolet LEDs provide 320mW at 365nm
- Maximum runtime of 15.5 hours on lowest output.
- Metal micro textured reflector provides a wide cone of peripheral light.
- Dual tail switches ensure ease of use and tactical advantages
- STROBE READYTM provides direct access to strobe mode in any state (patented)
- Features three selectable modes
- Tail switch features integrated power indicator to display remaining battery power (patented)
- Anti-rolling design
- Two-way titanium steel clip included
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Length: 134mm (5.28") x Bezel Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25") x Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Weight: 104grams (3.67oz)(without battery)
What you get
Printed Nitecore packaging containing:
- Nitecore Explorer P20UV torch
- Quality Holster with D-Ring
- Tactical Ring
- Spare O-ring and switch cap
- Body Clip
- User Information with 18 Month Warranty
This torch comes with an 18 month warranty from the manufacturer, Nitecore. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
To switch ON: Press the button on the tailcap until a “click” is heard.
To switch OFF: Press the button on the tailcap a second time until a “click” is heard.
The P20UV offers three different modes of illumination for different users and situations:
- Tactical Mode: This mode only provides turbo and ultraviolet outputs, and is ideal for self-defence, emergencies and tactical operations.
- Law Enforcement Mode: This mode provides medium, turbo and ultraviolet outputs. Turbo is the default state. This mode is designed for law enforcement officers and patrol guards.
- General Mode: (Default mode for first time use): this mode provides low, medium, turbo and ultraviolet outputs. With the light turned on, press the STROBE READYTM switch on the tail to cycle through all four outputs. General mode provides an intelligent memory function to ensure direct access to the setting last used when reactivated.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 18650 battery
- High: 800 lumens - 3h 30min
- Mid: 400 lumens - 5h 45min
- Low: 70 lumens 15h 30min
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.