Klarus XT2C EDC Tactical Flashlight with XP-L HI V3 LED & 1100 Lumens
The XT2C has now been upgraded to 1100 lumens with a new XP-L HI V3 LED (previous model 900 lumens) with a maximum throw of up to 243m and a maximum runtime of 190 hours on the lowest power output.
The XT series flashlights from Klarus are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical use and self-defence in mind. Part of the XT (Extreme Tactical) range, which includes the popular XT10 and XT20, this new Klarus XT2C is a true Tactical EDC. Being smaller than the XT10, it is easy to carry in a pocket, bag or on a belt.
The XT2C uses Klarus's innovative dual-button tail switch (as seen on the XT10 and XT20 models) to allow for fast mode changes (from High to Medium and Low) and provide lightning-quick access to a super bright and disorientating strobe - making the XT2C an amazing self-defence flashlight.
The TR12 Remote Pressure Switch is now available for the Klarus XT2C, which gives you full control over the light, allowing momentary-on, constant-on, mode selection and instant access to strobe from any mode and even when the XT2C is off. This makes it an incredibly effective tactical torch and also a good bike light.
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Max Runtime: 190 hrs
- Mode switch provides good tactical feedback
- Forward tactical main switch with momentary activation
- 3 lighting modes and 1 flashing mode
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with max output of 1100 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2 x CR123A (3v) / 1 x 18650 (3.7v) (Supplied)
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing mode.
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, on and off functions and a second tail switch for mode selection (this is also a dedicated strobe, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on and also when the torch is off).
- Performance: The XP-L HI V3 LED delivers a lot of light (1100 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: Dual-button system for complete, one-handed control over light modes.
- Dimension: 135mm (Length), 26.4mm (Head), 25mm (Body)
- Weight: 81g (without battery)
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Colour: Gun Metal Grey
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Klarus packaging containing:
- Klarus XT2C Professional Flashlight
- 1 x Klarus 18650 2600 mAh Battery FREE
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 5 Years Warranty
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Accessories for the XT2C
- Klarus TR12 Remote Pressure Switch
- Batteries and Chargers
- Klarus Headband/ Head Strap
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through High-Med-Low modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 18650 battery:
- High Mode: 1100 ANSI Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 300 ANSI Lumens / 7.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 10 ANSI Lumens / 190 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 1100 ANSI Lumens / 7.5 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.