P1 Tactical Torch + LED of your choice
Solarforce is now presenting to you our latest model - P1, which is a successful combination of Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) and aluminium alloy with light-weight and high brightness.
The body of P1 consists of precisely CNC-ed aluminium alloy in HAIII finish, which is covered by a layer of GFRP (an extremely strong, lightweight, chemical-resistant and durable substance), providing users with a comfortable and heat-isolating grip. The ventilating design of the GFRP ensure good heat dissipation and effectively prevents overheating of the LED module. Flame retardant is added to the GFRP of P1 to make the product more safe. The versatile, light-weight and compact design makes P1 a very good outdoor companion to professional users.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS TORCH COMES WITH NO LED OR BATTERIES, PLEASE SELECT THESE FROM THE ''ADD ACCESSORIES'' SECTION.
- XM-L U2: This is brighter than the XM-L T6 LED and has a cooler tint. It has a bigger emitter than other LEDs, which produces a wider beam than the XP-G R5 or XR-E Q4 LED.
- XM-L T6: A slightly lower lumen output than the U2 version. The T6 has a neutral to warm tint compared with the U2. It has a bigger emitter than other LEDs, which produces a wider beam than the XP-G R5 or XR-E Q4 LED.
- XP-G R5: Has a smaller emitter than the XM-L, but throws a narrower beam a little further.
- XR-E Q4: Has the smallest emitter of all the LEDs. This gives it a good beam throw for longer range applications.
Please see product Solarforce Drop-in P60 LED Module for LED specifications.
- Consists of head, battery tube and tail-cap switch.
- Mainly constructed of GFRP and aluminium alloy
- Colours available: black, yellow and green
- Uses two CR123A or 16340, or one 18650 battery by default
- Tail-cap standard (forward) click switch (momentary on with a slight press, constant on after a click), able to withstand 3A current.
- Water-proof design
- Size (head diameter x length): 34 x 136mm Weight: 68g (excluding drop-in modules and batteries)
What you get
- Solarforce P1 Flashlight Host
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the tail cap switch will Turn Power On/ Off. Half-pressing the tail switch when the torch is on will give you momentary-on, which allows you to strobe.
- If using a multi-mode drop-in, half-click the tail switch when the torch is on to cycle through the modes.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.