*Finance not available on sale items
The updated P20A2 MKII has a significant performance improvements over the original model. It offers up to an impressive 453 Lumens and the efficiency LED enables a 100+ hours runtime for this sleek torch (dependent on which LED you choose).
The EagleTac P20A2 Mark II is powered by readily available 2 x AA batteries and has a whole host of technical and tactical features as we've come to expect from EagleTac.
Its ergonomic and slimline design make it a very comfortable every day carry (EDC) torch and the deep knurling means that you won't lose grip whatever the application. It comes with a heavy duty holster, a removable pocket clip (secured by a threaded clip ring), lanyard ring and quick-attach military-spec paracord lanyard to suit all carry requirements. Although this torch has a protruding tail switch, the clever people at EagleTac have provided a rubber tail-stand attachment, which can be easily attached for tail-standing the P20A2.
The P20A2 MKII benefits from three output levels and a further three auxiliary modes; strobe, S.O.S. and beacon, all much easier accessible than its predecessor, via the more intuitive user interface (UI), using the forward clicky tail-switch and twisting the head. It also benefits from the EagleTac 'Turbo Boost' feature which will give a burst of high-intensity light for 3 minutes. This unit comes with a free lens diffuser attachment which can be used by removing the stainless steel bezel; diffusing the light for a more even spread.
This is a superb torch for a number of applications due to its great design, handle and tactical features. The body is HAIII hard anodised aerospace aluminium and IPX-8 waterproof with a stainless steel bezel. It's a great torch for professional and domestic applications alike.
- Optional LED Choice; XM-L2 U2, XM-L2 U3, XP-G2 R5 LED
- New rear switch mechanism and tail boot
- Detachable stainless steel clip with durable titanium coating secured by a clip ring
- Revised user interface (refer to operations below)
- Three levels output, activate by twisting bezel
- Five auxiliary modes (strobe, beacon, SOS), activated by twisting bezel
- Optional tactical strobe mode (disabled from factory). When enabled, operate by pressing rear switch twice. This feature is not available on the P20C2 MKII XM-L now
- Stainless steel bezel
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace tough aluminum
- Low orange peel reflector for maximum output and a pleasing beam
- Gold and silver plated on all contacts
- Superior tactical knurling and griping aerodynamic
- Protrude tactical clicky tail-cap with momentary on/off function
- Heavy Duty Holster
- ET21 Diffuser glass filter with Syntax tough and AR coating
- Tail-standing rubber piece
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip UP-L1
- Optional LED Choice; XM-L2 U2, XM-L2 U3, XP-G2 R5 LED
- Center spot angle: 11.4°
- Spill light angle: 59°
- Max Beam distance: 130 yards / 119 meters
- Max LED Lumen: 453
- Max ANSI FL-1 lumen: 329-263/58/8
- Max Runtime: 1.5/8/100+
- Batteries: 2 x AA
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.8V to 3.4V
- Length: 6.3 inch (16.1cm)
- Body Diameter: 0.8 inch (2.1cm)
- Head Diameter: 1 inch (26cm)
- Weight: 91g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- 2 x AA Batteries FREE
- EagleTac P20A2
- EagleTac P20A2 Holster
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Tight the head to enable the Turbo output mode, loose the head for general output mode.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Starting with the head loosen, tight and loose the head within 1 second to enable hidden modes. Repeat to cycle through all hidden auxiliary modes.
- Turn on and off the flashlight for 20 times (each click must be within one second) to toggle tailcap strobe settings. When this feature enabled, a double press of the switch will activate strobe mode.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.