Much improved from its predecessor PN20a. The all-new D25AAA model gets redesigned from ground up. It features better heatsink, more rigid built, higher output, better interface, and better looking. Powered by a top binned CREE XP-G2 S2 LED. The D25AAA gives you the maximum brightness output from a tiny AAA cell. Get maximum continuous runtime with the lowest output of 12lm, which is more than enough to preserve your night vision without getting too dim. Get 0.7 hours of runtime at the maximum output level.
- Powered by a CREE XP-G2 S2 LED with 145 LED Lumens
- 6 hours maximum runtime from 1 x AAA battery
- Three different brightness levels with hidden AUX modes
- Maximum beam distance up to 45 meters
- Magnetic tail cap
- CREE XP-G2 Cool White S2 LED
- Center lux: 500 lux
- Center spot angle: 19.3°
- Spill light angle: 55°
- Beam distance: 50 yards / 45 meters
- 0.8V-4.2V Operating voltage
- Optical grade acrylic TIR optics reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- Lanyard hole provided
- Mirror finish stainless steel pocket clip
- Magnetic tailcap
- IPX-8 standard
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 0.55 inches (14 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.5 inches (13 mm)
- Length: 2.7 inches (70 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (13 grams)
What you get
- D25AAA flashlight
- 1 x AAA Battery FREE
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Stainless steel clip
- Strong rare earth magnet (grey color coated)
- Tighten the head to turn on the flashlight. Loosen the head to turn off the light.
- Repeat the on/off action to cycle through three brightness levels, starting from low.
- Cycle through two set of regular brightness levels to enter hidden auxiliary modes
Output & Runtimes:
- High Mode: 145 Lumens / 0.7 hrs
- Medium Mode: 60 Lumens / 1.3 hrs
- Low Mode: 12 Lumens / 8hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.