*Finance not available on sale items
The EagleTac D25C2 Clicky is a slimline every day carry (EDC) torch with the technical and tactical features we've come to expect from EagleTac.
This torch takes 2 x CR123A batteries to power the efficient Cree XP-G2 S2 LED for a 100+ hours runtime at low mode and an impressive 493 Lumen output at the highest mode. There are 4 output levels (including turbo boost!) and 7 special modes (include strobe, S.O.S., flash and beacon), all accessed via the reverse clicky tail-switch and/or twisting the head (an intuitive user interface we at TacLight like very much). The light orange peel reflector gives a smooth beam and good throw.
As with all the EagleTac D-Series torches the D25C2 is full of tactical features; Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminium, superior knurling for improved grip, IPX-8 waterproof, stainless steel bezel coated with durable titanium in dark grey and hardened lens; making it a serious contender for domestic and professional use.
The D25C2 Clicky comes complete with a military-spec lanyard, heavy duty pouch and strong stainless steel pocket clip to suit all carrying needs. The D25C2 is also a tail-standing torch, perfect for hands-free illumination.
This is an all-rounder torch which is comfortable as an every day carry but also boasts impressive technical and tactical capabilities.
- XP-G2 S2 LED
- Center lux: 4,800 lux
- Center spot angle: 8°
- Spill light angle: 63°
- Beam distance: 146 yards / 134 meters
- 2.7V - 8.4V Operating voltage
- Very light textured aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
- Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- Paracord lanyard with stainless steel split ring
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device and flip
- Impact resistance waterwhite glass lens
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side
- Length: 4.4 inch (11.3 cm)
- Body Diameter: 0.8 inch (2.05 cm)
- Head Diameter: 0.85 inch (2.1 cm)
- Body Weight (excluding batteries): 1.4 ounces (40 grams)
What you get
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Stainless steel bezel w/ durable dark titanium coating
- Spare o-rings
- Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Pocket clip cover ring
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features - Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
- High Mode: 493 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 358 Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 47 Lumens / 18 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 7 Lumens / 100+ hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.