EagleTac G25C2 MK II Tactical Light with XM-L2 U2 LED & 1180 Lumens
Sold out. Contact us to back-order...
The G25C2 Mark II is a jacket pocket-sized tactical torch from EagleTac, and because it's the upgraded version you get a lot more punch for your pound!
This torch boasts an impressive 1180 LED Lumen (980 ANSI Lumen) from its Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED. The deep, smooth reflector is responsible for the equally impressive beam distance; 323 yards / 295 metres. With four brightness levels and seven flashing modes, including; strobe, beacon and S.O.S., and the EagleTac 'Turbo Boost' (all accessed via the easy to use user interface), this is a fantastic torch for all applications but will come into its own as a tactical flashlight.
The G25C2 Mark II is a true tactical torch; with excellent grip due to more aggressive knurling than the previous model, a titanium coated stainless steel bezel (removable), tough rubber cigar holding grip, tactical forward-clicky tail switch and 1-inch weapon-mountable body.
This unit comes complete with the technical features and accessories we have come to expect from EagleTac; a company that clearly pays attention to detail; HAIII hard anodised aerospace aluminium body, waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 metres), heavy-duty nylon holster with self-retention device, military spec paracord, lanyard with quick attachment clip and titanium coated stainless steel removable pocket clip, which is secured by a solid ring. EagleTac also decided to include a rubber boot so that the G25C2 can tail-stand.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (Neutral White)
- SCHOTT clear toughened glass lens
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both sides
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Rotary head design for instant access to four levels
- Low drop-out voltage and highly efficient current regulated C2100 EX circuit offers flat regulation when using all batteries, even with a single 18650 li-ion
- Programmable settings for:
- Mode 1 or mode 2 output
- Tail-cap strobe access
- Energy-saving feature
- Multiple spring loaded mechanism inside the flashlight body to prevent battery rattling when using CR123A batteries
- Waterproof IPX-8 standard
- User replaceable glass lens (ideal for airsoft use or environments where lenses may get damaged).
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
- Head Dia.1.55 inches (39.5 mm)
- Body Dia.1.0 inches (25 mm)
- Length:5.9 inch (150 mm)
- Weight:4.8 ounces (138 grams)
What you get
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- EagleTac G25C2
- Titanium coated stainless steel bezel (removable)
- Spare O-rings
- GITD switch boot
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- Soft cigar holding grip
- Cigar grip cover ring
- Lanyard ring attachment ring
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Dial the head to select between four pre-defined output levels.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: Tighten the head (1st level), and loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Switching between mode1 and mode2 (mode1 by default): Dial to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), dial to 1th level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Energy saving feature (on by default): G25C2 reduces output by 20% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, dial the head to 4th level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times. Once setting has been changed, LED will output 3 seconds at 100% (enable), or 1 second at 100% (disable).
Output and Runtime:
- Crazy 1180 LED lumen output, ANSI FL-1 980 lumen, from a turbo reflector
- Output (mode1): 1180-536-104-8 (ANSI FL-1 lumen: 980-449-86-7)
- Runtime (mode1): 1-1.9-11-90+
- Output (mode2): Led lumen: 1180-172-Strobe 1-Strobe 2 (ANSI FL-1 lumen: 980-141)
- Runtime (mode2): 1-7
- Beam Profile with CREE XM-L2 T6 LED (Neutral White)
- Center lux: 21,800 lux
- Center spot angle: 6.9°
- Spill light angle: 58°
- Beam distance: 323 yards / 295 metres
- 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion
- 3xCR123A, or 3xRCR123A li-ion
- 4xCR123A, or 2x18650 li-ion
- 3x18650 li-ion
- Compatible battery diameter/length: 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm); 18650: (18-18.8mm/ 67-68.5mm)
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.