The Eagletac GX25A3 is an extremely compact yet powerful flashlight, powered by three AA batteries. In addition to regular alkaline cells the GX25A3 can also be powered by three 14500 Li-ion cells for extended runtimes.
Maximum output from the Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED is 1116 LED Lumens (915 ANSI F1), and with a beam distance of over 280m this is a very powerful hand held AA battery flashlight. There are two modes of operation, regular and tactical to allow the user to customise the output settings.
- Maximum brightness 1116 LED lumens
- Versatile output - three output levels
- User replaceable glass lens
- Customisable energy saving feature
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch
- XM-L2 U2
- Center lux: 20,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 57°
- Beam distance: 311 yards / 284 meters
- 2.7V - 13V Operating voltage
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
- Para-cord lanyard
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 1.5 inches (38.5 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.4 inches (35.5 mm)
- Length: 4.3 inches (109 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 ounces (148 grams)
What you get
- GX25A3 flashlight
- 3 x AA Batteries FREE
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tailcap with rear switch
- Extra signal connection through the body tube (pre-installed)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 45% (or 15% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.
Output & Runtimes:
- High Mode: 1116 Lumens / 1.3 hrs
- Medium Mode: 365 Lumens / 3 hrs
- Low Mode: 10 Lumens / 100+ hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.