*Finance not available on sale items
The GX30A3D Diffuser flashlight from Eagletac is a surprisingly compact yet powerful searchlight, especially to say this achieves 1330 lumens from 3 x AA alkaline or NiMH batteries which boasts a maximum beam distance of 452m alongside 100 hours max runtime.
A very impressive spec for a flashlight this size, the GX30A3D has a combined spot and diffused output which features dual operation switches allowing you to easily operate the torch one-handed.
- Maximum output of 1330 lumens from the primary XP-L HI V3 LED
- Maximum output of 980 lumens from the diffuser ring with the SMT LED
- 100 hours of runtime on the lowest output mode
- Primary light with a beam distance of 452m
- Secondary diffuser ring throws out a 180º diffused beam
- Powered by 3 x AA alkaline or NiMH batteries (do not use 14500 li-ion batteries)
- Primary LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 Cool White LED
- Diffuser LED: 3014 SMT Array (C.W.)
- Center lux: 51,000
- Center spot angle: 4º
- Spill light angle: 56º
- Beam distance: 452M
- Battery type: 3 x AA
- Operating voltage: 2.7v-6v
- Reflector: Smooth Aluminium Reflector
- Material: HAIII Anodised Aerospace Aluminium, Optical Grade shatterproof diffuser Material
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coating on both sides (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 39.5mm
- Body Diameter: 35.5mm
- Length: 109mm
- Weight: 137g
What you get
- Eagletac GX30A3D Diffuser
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self retention device
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- Press and hold the BLACK button switch and press the white button switch to cycle between i) spot, ii) diffused, and ii) all LED on setting.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.
(For example: if you want to turn on the flashlight at the 3rd level, just press and release the white button switch three times from off.)
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch for 4 seconds when the flashligh is on.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
Output & Runtimes
- MAX: 1330>1043 Lumens / 0.9 hrs
- High: 670 Lumens / 1.4 hrs
- Med: 252 Lumens / 3.8 hrs
- Low: 92 Lumens / 11 hrs
- MIN: 10 Lumens / 100 hrs
- MAX: 1000 Lumens / 1 hrs
- High: 462 Lumens / 1.6 hrs
- Med: 190 Lumens / 5 hrs
- Low: 63 Lumens / 18 hrs
- MIN: 8 Lumens / 100 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.