Here comes the groundbreaking professional flashlight that offers spot and diffused output in one LED flashlight. GX30L2DR offers new LED and driver for the highest output and beam distance in its class. It also features upgraded high capacity li-ion battery pack and new fast charging system. The all-new innovative two buttons control that allows user to conveniently opreate the light with one-hand only.
GX30L2DR features shatterproof diffuser head, deep heatsink fin design, convenient dual switches system, new charging scheme, gorgeous diamond knurling, and new smooth tail-stand tailcap.
Powered by the top binned CREE XP-L HI V3 Cool White LED that is optimzed for throw. The GX30L2DR gives you the maximum brightness output and beam distance (throwing out to 486m) in its class. Neutral white output color is also available via ordering (select from the drop down menu).
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heat-sink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated)
- Spring loaded positive and negative terminal
- Tail stand ability
- Dual switch operation
- 200+ hours max runtime
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Center lux: 59,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 4°
- Spill light angle: 56°
- Beam distance: 530 yards / 486 meters
- Battery type: 7.4V rechargeable li-ion battery (included)
- Operating voltage: 5.4V - 12V
- IPX-8 standard
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- Optical grade shatterproof diffuser material
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 39.5mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4mm
- Length: 215mm
- Weight: 270g
What you get
- GX25L2DR flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Silicon waterproof cap
- Flat tail-stand tailcap
- 7.4V rechargeable li-ion battery
- 12V car charger adapter with 6 foot heavy duty high current cord
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- Press and hold the BLACK button switch and press the white button switch to cycle between i) spot, ii) diffused, and ii) all LED on setting.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashlight is on.
(For example: if you want to turn on the flashlight at the 3rd level, just press and release the white button switch three times from off.)
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch for 4 seconds when the flashligh is on.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
Output & RuntimesSPOT ONLY
- Turbo Mode: 1700 - 1353 Lumens / 1.8 hrs
- High Mode: 873 Lumens / 3 hrs
- Medium Mode: 350 Lumens / 10.3 hrs
- Low Mode: 137 Lumens / 31 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 20 Lumens / 200 hrs
- Turbo Mode: 820 Lumens / 4 hrs
- High Mode: 400 Lumens / 10 hrs
- Medium Mode: 155 Lumens / 26 hrs
- Low Mode: 60 Lumens / 78 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 8 Lumens / 200 hrs
SPOT + DIFFUSER
- Turbo Mode: 800+800 Lumens / 2 hrs
- High Mode: 390 + 350 Lumens / 5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 140 + 125 Lumens / 16 hrs
- Low Mode: 44 + 41 Lumens / 52 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 4 + 4 Lumens / 200 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.