The EagleTac M30LC2 is an unbelievably bright torch for the size of it, this is due to the 3 x XP-G2 S2 LEDs outputting 1200 lumens through their deep, smooth reflectors where you can expect a beam distance of up to 386 meters.
While being just 15cm in length, having a body diameter of 1 inch and weighing just 269g makes this light a perfect companion for long range scanning for uses such as Search & Rescue or Hunting (handheld or attached to your rifle), with a maximum runtime of 200 hours you can trust to never be let down.
- Uses three of the latest CREE XP-G2 S2 LEDs to output 1200 lumens
- Maximum beam distance of 386m
- Up to 200 hours of runtime on the lowest output mode
- Easy to use interface, via twisting the torch head
- Uses just 1 x 18650 battery or 2 x CR123A batteries
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- LED: CREE XP-G2 S2 LED with 1200 Lumens
- Center lux: 37,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 6.9º
- Spill light angle: 60º
- Beam distance: 386m
- Battery type: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650 Li-ion
- Operating voltage: 2.7V-12V
- Reflector: Smooth aluminium reflector x 3
- Material: HAIII hard anodised aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2m)
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both sides of the lens
- Head Diameter: 62mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4mm
- Length: 153mm
- Weight: 269g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- EagleTac M30LC2 Compact
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- EagleTac M30LC2 Compact including all of the above items
- Stainless steel bezel
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- ET54 diffuser filter
- 3 cells extension body tube for three CR123A/RCR123A
- 4 cells extension body tube for four CR123A or two 18650 li-ion
- Aluminum CR123A battery spacer for extension body tube
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tighten the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Switching between regular mode and tactical mode (default): Switch to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
Output & Runtimes
- 1/2.1/13/100+ hours (2xCR123A)
- 1.8/3.5/22/200 hours (1x18650)
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.