*Finance not available on sale items
The NEW EagleTac M30LC2 Pro is an upgrade to the previous M30LC2, now offering you 2000 lumens as opposed to 1200 lumens as-well as the beam distance being improved from 386m to a more impressive 449m from 1 x 18650 li-ion battery.
The M30LC2 Pro is very good considering its size due to the smooth, deep reflector providing you with a nice hotspot with a slight spill for long range illumination.
Coming in at just over 15cm in length and weighing less than 250g as-well as a 1 inch body tube, this light could be your perfect companion for torch mounting onto a rifle for hunting, or hand-held for search & rescue and with a maximum runtime of 200 hours you know that you won't be let down.
- Uses three of the latest CREE XHP35 HD E4 Cool White LED to output 2000 lumens
- Upgradeable LED modules (purchased separately)
- Three brightness levels, tail-cap strobe feature
- Maximum beam distance of 449m
- Up to 200 hours of runtime on the lowest output mode
- Easy to use interface, via twisting the torch head
- Uses just 1 x 18650 battery or 2 x CR123A batteries
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E4 Cool White LED
- Center lux: 50,400
- Center spot angle: xº
- Spill light angle: xº
- Beam distance: 449m
- Battery type: 2 x CR123A, 1 x 18650
- Operating voltage: 2.7V-8.4V
- Reflector: Smooth, deep aluminium reflector
- Material: HAIII Hard Anodised Aerospace Aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coating on both sides (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 62mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4mm
- Length: 176mm
- Weight: 248g
What you get
- EagleTac M30LC2 Pro
- Crenelated Stainless Steel Bezel
- Add-on Diffuser with Flip-cover
- Tail-stand Rubber Boot
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment Clip
- Removable Darkened Pocket Clip made of Spring Steel w/ Hardened Treatment
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- Pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Programming the third level output level: Switch to third level and turn on and off for 20 times.
- Switching between regular mode and tactical mode: Switch to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To toggle this function, switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times. With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button will activate the strobe output.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 2000>1320 Lumens / 1-1.3 hrs
- Med: 710 Lumens / 2.8 hrs
- Low: 250 Lumens / 10 hrs
- Ultra Low: 18 Lumens / 200 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.