EagleTac MX25L2 Rechargeable Light with 2850 Lumens & 479m Beam
EAGLETAC bill the rechargeable MX25L2 as 'The Ultimate Duty Light', and they've every reason to label it such.
This is a serious contender in the high-output class of lights with an incredible 2850 lumens (2210 ANSI lumens) and a beam distance of 523 yards / 479 meters!
The SST-90 P-bin LED with its deep and very smooth reflector is responsible for this impressive output, coupled with the highly efficient circuit and rechargeable 2 x 32650 battery (included), the MX25L2 has a runtime of 200+ hours from full charge.
In terms of build and handle, the MX25L2 lives up to its professional duty credentials easily. It maintains the solid, sturdy build quality expected from EagleTac with excellent grip and ergonomics for a torch of this size and weight. This is a substantial piece of kit but EagleTac have ensured that this is not as heavy as other torches in its class; excellent for the professional user. The unit is well-balanced and the clever rear lanyard loop is recessed to allow stable tail-standing. It also includes a removable, scalloped stainless-steel strike bezel.
The User Interface (U.I.) on the MX25L2 is very intuitive; the 4 light output levels and 7 auxiliary modes (including Beacon, S.O.S and Strobe) are selected easily with side-switch and head-twist combinations. Of course, this unit also boasts the EagleTac Turbo Boost which can be used to give each level an additional boost of power.
This unit comes complete with battery and in-built charging point and there are optional extras to ensure full use and versatility of the MX25L2. Coloured filters (Red, Green, Yellow and Blue) are available, as is a white diffuser. However, here at Taclight we've found that the Olight SR50/SR51 series diffuser and filters also fit this unit; the beauty of this is that they slip easily OVER the strike bezel for a quick, efficient change, and/or to have a diffused coloured beam (EagleTac coloured filter + Olight diffuser).
This versatile, substantial duty light is suitable for Police, Emergency Services, professional and hobbyist users.
The EagleTac MX25L2 can also be purchased with an optional TURBO HEAD
- SST-90 LED delivering 2850 Led Lumens with a maximum runtime of 200+ hours
- Beam distance of 523 yards / 479 meters
- Constant and momentary on-off operation from electronic push button with 500,000cycle operating life
- Built in rechargeable
- Twist head selection of 4 brightness levels (pre settable before switching on)
- Hidden auxiliary modes don't interfere with normal operation
- Turbo boost technology offers 20% more power for 200 seconds
- Tactical mode - default: TURBO - MED - STROBE I - STROBE II
- Regular setting: TURBO - HIGH - MED - LOW
- Auxiliary modes: STROBE I - STROBE II - FLASH - SOS (fast) - SOS - BEACON - FLASH (low) - Turbo
- LED battery level indicator
- O-ring cushioned bezel
- Tail stand ability
- Head Dia.2.4 inches (62 mm)
- Body Dia.1.4 inches (37 mm)
- Length:10.5 inches (267 mm)
- Weight:25.7 ounces (730 grams)
What you get
- MX25L2 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- 7.4V li-ion battery pack and spare waterproof charging cap
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
Output and Runtime:
Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 2850-2530/1071/210/19
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2210-1935/820/161/16
- Runtime: 1.3/3.5/21/200+ hours (R44)
- Led lumen: 2850-2530/350/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2210-1935/274/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 1.3/13 hours (R44)
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.