EagleTac MX25L2 Turbo Flashlight with SBT-90 P LED & 2850 Lumens
The EagleTac MX25L2 TURBO has all the impressive features and build quality of the standard MX25L2 with the addition of a massive 91.3mm TURBO head in place of the standard head.
The TURBO head results in a tighter beam, brighter hot spot and longer beam distance, improving the MX25L2 throw to a whopping 668 yards/ 611 metres, putting the EagleTac MX25L2 TURBO into the Search & Rescue category of illuminators.
Although the unit is heavier because of the TURBO head, EagleTac have kept this torch well-balanced; weight and size may be a small price to pay if your application requires maximum possible reach
A worthy contender in current top-end of throw class champions?
The Eagletac MX25L2 TURBO's credentials are comparable to that of the popular Olight SR95 Intimidator Searchlight and when matched with the same emitter, will certainly give the SR95 a run for its money.
A direct visual comparison with the Olight SR95 Intimidator Searchlight can be seen here in a review from the folk at CandlePowerForums
- LED: Cool White CREE SBT-90 P LED
- LED lumen: 2850
- Center lux: 93,400 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4°
- Spill light angle: 58.5°
- Beam distance: 668 yards / 611 meters
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Power gauge
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Head Dia: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- Body Dia: 1.4 inches (37 mm)
- Length: 11.5 inches (293 mm)
- Weight: 976 grams
What you get
- MX25L2 Turbo Flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- 7.4V li-ion battery pack and spare waterproof charging cap
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
Output and Runtime:Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 2850-2410/1020/201/18
- Runtime: 1.3/3.5/21/200+ hours (R44)
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.