EagleTac MX25L3C Search Light with 6 x LED's & 2550/3500 Lumens
The Eagletac MX25L3C has a maximum brightness of 3500 Lumens from 6 x Cree XP-G2 S2 LED's & is powered by 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123 batteries. Also available with a maximum brightness of 2550 Lumens from 6 x Nichia 219 D220 LED 's & is powered by 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123 batteries. Simply select from the drop down menu.
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heat-sink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Customisable energy saving feature
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch for kit version
Specification6 x CREE XP-G2 S2 LED (6500K)
- Center lux: 42,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4°
- Spill light angle: 63.6°
- Beam distance: 448 yards / 410 meters
- Center lux: 25,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.2°
- Spill light angle: 63.9°
- Beam distance: 347 yards / 317 meters
- 5.4V - 19V Operating voltage - DO NOT USE SIX 3.7V RCR123A BATTERIES
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
- Para-cord lanyard
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 2.5 inches (62 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.8 inches (45.5 mm)
- Length: 5.6 inches (141 mm)
- Weight: 11.6 ounces (330 grams)
What you get
- MX25L3 Compact flashlight
- 6 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- 3 x CR123A Battery Magazines
- Smooth aluminium bezel (not the crenelated bezel as pictured)
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd or 4th level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 4th level, and dial to 3rd level and then back to 4th level for ten times within five seconds.
Output & Runtimes:CREE XP-G2 S2 LED
- High Mode: 3500 Lumens / 1.6 hrs
- Medium Mode: 1386 Lumens / 3.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 250 Lumens / 22 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 30 Lumens / 350 hrs
Nichia 219 D220 LED
- High Mode: 2550 Lumens / 1.4 hrs
- Medium Mode: 1010 Lumens / 3.2 hrs
- Low Mode: 190 Lumens / 21 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 25 Lumens / 350 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.