Eagletac MX30L3 High Power Flashlight with XH-P50 J4 LED & 3300 Lumens
New to EagleTac is the MX30L3, this is a very high powered flashlight outputting 3300 lumens from the single new technology CREE XH-P50 J4 LED. Combining this high powered LED with a very deep reflector with a slight orange peel reflector you can expect your beam to travel an incredible 506 meters with a nice hotspot as-well as a slight surrounding spill.
- High powered CREE XH-P50 J4 LED with a max output of 3300 lumens
- Maximum beam distance of 506m
- Up to 350 hours of runtime on the lowest output mode
- Dual side switch operation
- Flat tail standing ability
- Uses 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123A batteries
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- LED: CREE XH-P50 J4 LED
- Center lux: 64,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 8º
- Spill light angle: 58º
- Beam distance: 506m
- Battery type: 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123A
- Operating voltage: 5.4V-19V
- Reflector: Light textured aluminium reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodised aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2m)
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both sides of the lens
- Head Diameter: 62mm
- Body Diameter: 46mm
- Length: 165mm
- Weight: 398g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- EagleTac MX30L3
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- 6 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- EagleTac MX30L3 including all of the above items
- Stainless steel bezel
- tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Heavy duty nylon holsterw/ self-retention device and open-top design
- ET54 diffuser filter
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashlight is on.
(For example: if you want to turn on the flashlight at the 3rd level, just press and release the white button switch three times from off.)
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch when the flashlight is on.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
Output & Runtimes
- Lumens: 3300-2800 (energy saving reduces 15% brightness)/2000/950/395/7
- Hours: 1.5/2.5/6/17/350 (3 x 18650)
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.