Eagletac MX30L3R Rechargeable Searchlight with XHP70 LED & 4625 Lumens
New to EagleTac is the MX30L3R directly rechargeable searchlight (an upgrade from the MX30L3), this is a very high powered flashlight outputting 4625 lumens from the single new technology CREE XHP70 LED. Combining this high powered LED with a very deep reflector with a slight orange peel reflector you can expect your beam to travel an incredible 436 meters with a nice hotspot as-well as a slight surrounding spill.
- High powered CREE XHP70 N4 LED with a max output of 4625 lumens
- Maximum beam distance of 436m
- Up to 160 hours of runtime on the lowest output mode
- Dual side switch operation
- Flat tail standing ability
- Directly rechargeable
- Custom 3 x 18650 Li-ion battery pack
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- LED: CREE XHP70 N4 LED with a maximum output of 4625 lumens
- Center lux: 47,500 lux
- Center spot angle: 8º
- Spill light angle: 55º
- Beam distance: 436m
- Battery type: EagleTac 11.1V Li-ion rechargeable battery pack
- Operating voltage: 8.1V-12.6V
- Reflector: Textured aluminium reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodised aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2m)
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both sides of the lens
- Head Diameter: 62mm
- Body Diameter: 46mm
- Length: 172mm
- Weight: 470g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- EagleTac MX30L3R
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- EagleTac 11.1V Li-ion rechargeable battery pack
- EagleTac MX30L3R including all of the above items
- Crenelated stainless steel bezel
- EAGTAC 12V car charger (voltage step-up circuit built-in)
- Add-on diffuser filter with flip-cover feature
- Heavy duty nylon holster
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashlight is on.
(For example: if you want to turn on the flashlight at the 3rd level, just press and release the white button switch three times from off.)
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch when the flashlight is on.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
Output & Runtimes
- Lumens: 4625-3110 (energy saving reduces 15% brightness)/2354/881/342/52
- Hours: 1.1-2.2/3.6/13/40/160 hours
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.