The all-new ultra compact MX30L4XC is redesigned from ground up. It features miniature design, better heatsink, more rigid built, higher output, and better looking. The innovative two buttons switch design allows user to conveniently opreate the light with one hand only.
The dual switches position always aligns exact with the gorgeous machined profile of the flashlight body. This also aids user to better predict the switch position in the dark.
Powered by the twelve top binned Nichia 219B Neutral White LEDs (4000 lumens) or twelve CREE XP-G2 S2 Cool White LEDs (4800 lumens). The MX30L4XC gives you the maximum brightness output in its class throwing out to a maximum distance of 284m.
- LED star boards are bolted onto the heat-sink for maximum heat transfer ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated)
- Spring loaded positive and negative terminal
- Tail stand ability
- Dual switch operation
- 300+ hours max runtime
Specification12 x CREE XP-G2 S2 Cool White LED
- Center lux: 20,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 24°
- Spill light angle: 77°
- Beam distance: 309 yards / 284 meters
- Light tint: 6500K
- Center lux: 10,200 lux
- Center spot angle: 24°
- Spill light angle: 77°
- Beam distance: 220 yards / 202 meters
- Light tint: 4500K
- Battery type: 4 x 18650 / 8 x CR123A
- Operating voltage: 10V - 24V
- IPX-8 standard
- Four triple LED optics in optical grade acrylic
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 62mm
- Body Diameter: 52mm
- Length: 130mm
- Weight: 378g
What you get
- MX30L4XC flashlight
- Stainless steel bezel
- Tailcap with switch & tail-standing ability
- Heavy duty nylon holster
- ET54 diffuser filter
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- 4 x CR123A Battery Magazines
- 8 x CR123A Batteries FREE
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashlight is on.
(For example: if you want to turn on the flashlight at the 3rd level, just press and release the white button switch three times from off.)
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch for 5 seconds when the flashligh is on.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 4 x 18650 batteries12 x XP-G2 LED
- Turbo Mode: 4800 - 3960 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- High Mode: 2664 Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 1236 Lumens / 6 hrs
- Low Mode: 216 Lumens / 35 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 30 Lumens / 300 hrs
12 x Nichia 219B LED
- Turbo Mode: 4000 - 3320 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- High Mode: 2256 Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 1200 Lumens / 6 hrs
- Low Mode: 204 Lumens / 35 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 28 Lumens / 300 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.