EagleTac P25LC2 Diffuser Flashlight with XM-L2 U2 LED & 1150 Lumens
Sold out. Contact us to back-order...
EagleTac combined both the spot and diffused output in one LED flashlight head. It's a ground breaking structure in the flashlight industry, where traditionally uses diffuser add-on tip, diffused lens, or zoomable head to achieve the diffused or flooded beam effect. The center spot LED is powered by the top binned CREE XM-L2 U2 Cool White. The P25LC2 Diffuser gives you the maximum brightness output in its class.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with 1150 lumens
- 200+ hours runtime
- Four output levels of light
- Flood output out to 190m
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Center lux: 9,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 11°
- Spill light angle: 64°
- Beam distance: 209 yards / 190 meters
- 2.7V - 6V Operating voltage
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- Optical grade shatterproof diffuser material
- IPX-8 standard
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- User replaceable lens design
- Head Diameter: 1 inch (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.85 inches (22 mm)
- Length: 4.9 inches (124 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 grams)
What you get
- P25LC2 Diffuser flashlight
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- CR123A Battery Magazines
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster with flip
- User removable tailcap lanyard ring
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Toggle SPOT and FLOOD setting: loose the head (3rd level), and tight the head (1st level) and then loose the head within one second to toggle between spot and flood output settings
Output & Runtimes: ( based on 1 x 18650 battery )
- High Mode: 1150 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 930 Lumens / 3.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 500 Lumens / 20 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 4 Lumens / 200+ hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.