The all aluminium constructed SPORTAC headlamp offers you maximum lumen output with just one click. The PH10 series free your hands whether you are working with close-up stuff, or viewing far object at 172+ yards away with MAX output. The magical reflector sitting inside the PH10 series offers you with a perfect perfect between spot and flood beam. At lower output, the overall beam is great for close-up work. At MAX output, the spot beam is excellent for viewing at medium and long distance.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with 1120 lumens
- 200+ hours runtime
- Five output levels of light
- Flood output up to over 150m
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Center lux: 6,300 lux
- Center spot angle: 11°
- Spill light angle: 72°
- Beam distance: 172 yards / 158 meters
- 2.7V-6V Operating voltage
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 0.93 inches (23.5 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.9 inches (23 mm)
- Length: 3.8 inches (97 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (43 grams)
What you get
- PH10LC2 flashlight
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- CR123A Battery Magazines
- Lightweight nylon headlamp headband
Signal clicky switch
- Turn on the light at maximum output (constant on) by pressing and holding the on/off switch button
- Turn on the light at its lowest output (constant on) by pressing and release the switch button within 0.3 second
- To switch between output levels, (with light turned on) press and hold the on/off switch for longer than 0.6 second to switch to next output. Press and hold the switch will cycle between all levels.
- To access 1.5Hz blinking mode, (with light turned on) press and hold the on/off switch for more than 10 seconds to enter
Output & Runtimes: ( based on 1 x 18650 battery )
- Highest Mode: 1120 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- High Mode: 586 Lumens / 2.8 hrs
- Medium Mode: 227 Lumens / 8 hrs
- Low Mode: 78 Lumens / 25 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 4 Lumens / 200+ hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.