- LED: Cool White CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- LED lumen: 1305
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 1049
- Center lux: 35,600 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 57°
- Beam distance: 412 yards / 377 meters
- 6 x AA
- 1.5V alkaline/lithium or 1.2V NiMH
- Compatible battery diameter/length: Diameter: 14-14.6mm, Length:50-50.5mm
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodiSation aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Innovative slot load design, No battery tray or battery magazine needed
- Head Dia.1.8 inches (47 mm)
- Body Dia.1.4 inches (36 mm)
- Length:6.8 inches (173 mm)
- Weight:9.2 ounces (260 grams)
What you get
- 6 x AA Batteries FREE
- SX25A6 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 1305-1159/537/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1049-932/439/9
- Runtime: 1.8/3.3/200+ hours
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 1305-1159/295/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 1049-932/241/Strobe
- Runtime: 1.8/7 hours
- *Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.