EagleTac SX25A6 High Power Flashlight with XM-L2 U2 LED & 1305 Lumens
- LED: Cool White CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- LED lumen: 1305
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 1049
- Center lux: 35,600 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 57°
- Beam distance: 412 yards / 377 meters
- 6 x AA
- 1.5V alkaline/lithium or 1.2V NiMH
- Compatible battery diameter/length: Diameter: 14-14.6mm, Length:50-50.5mm
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodiSation aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Innovative slot load design, No battery tray or battery magazine needed
- Head Dia.1.8 inches (47 mm)
- Body Dia.1.4 inches (36 mm)
- Length:6.8 inches (173 mm)
- Weight:9.2 ounces (260 grams)
What you get
- 6 x AA Batteries FREE
- SX25A6 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 1305-1159/537/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1049-932/439/9
- Runtime: 1.8/3.3/200+ hours
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 1305-1159/295/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 1049-932/241/Strobe
- Runtime: 1.8/7 hours
- *Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.