If you're looking for a high-powered, flooding, compact battery torch then the EagleTac SX25L3 is for you.
With 4 light levels (including EagleTac's 'Turbo Boost') and 7 auxiliary modes (including Strobe, S.O.S. and Beacon) all accessed via the intuitive EagleTac switch/head-twist combination, this is a versatile, portable, high-output light. Beam distance is a respectable 317 metres.
As always, the build quality doesn't disappoint. The chunkier battery barrel is surprisingly comfortable with knurling over the entire body and finger-well cut-outs. It easily and sturdily tail-stands on the tail-cap.
This is a very portable light with an impressive amount of power and runtime.
- LED: Cool White CREE MT-G2 P0 LED (5000K, 2Step)
- MT-G2 P0 LED
- Center lux: 25,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 10.3°
- Spill light angle: 57.6°
- Beam distance: 347 yards / 317 meters
- Battery Type: 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123A
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment. Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Light orange peel aluminium reflector (MT-G2)
- Material: HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Dimensions: Head Dia.1.85 inches (47 mm); Body Dia.1.8 inches (45.5 mm); Length:5.7 inches (144 mm); Weight10.9 ounces (309 grams)
What you get
- 6 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- EagleTac SX25L3
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd or 4th level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features)
Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features)
Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 4th level, and dial to 3rd level and then back to 4th level for ten times within five seconds.
Output and Runtime:MT-G2 P0 LED
- Led lumen: 2750-2320/1220/205/35
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2375-2006/1057/175/28
- Runtime: 1.5/3.3/21/350 hours
- Led lumen: 2750-2320/281/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI lumen: 2375-2006/243/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 1.5/19 hours
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- paracord lanyard with stainless steel split ring
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device and flip
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.