*Finance not available on sale items
The EagleTac SX30L2 rechargeable pro duty light has an impressive maximum output of 2000 lumens with a beam distance of 526m from the XHP35 HD E4 Cool White LED, powered by their custom 7.4 R37 Li-ion battery (included) you can expect a maximum runtime of 400 hours on the lowest output mode.
This SX30L2-R Pro is directly rechargeable security torch which allows for fast, convenient charging while on the go and alongside the built in charging indicator lets you know when it is ready to perform again.
Similar in size to your standard D-Cell security flashlight, the SX30L2-R Pro will be your new companion in any situation you may find yourself in.
Operated by a dual side switch system, the SX30L2-R Pro allows you to operate easily with one-handed use with black & white buttons to allow instant access to separate output modes.
- Max output of 2000 lumens
- Max runtime of 400 hours
- 12V Fast charging
- Five brightness levels, dual head switches & tailcap switch
- Maximum beam distance of 526 meters from XHP35 HD E4 LED
- Slim design, nicely fits in your hand for security operation
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E4 Cool White LED
- Center lux: 39,600 lux
- Center spot angle: xº
- Spill light angle: xº
- Beam distance: 526m
- Battery type: Custom 7.4V 5000mAh (R37) Rechargeable Li-ion
- Operating voltage: 5.4V - 8.4V
- Reflector: Smooth Aluminium Reflector
- Material: HAIII Hard Anodised Aeroscpace Aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coating on both sides (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 47mm
- Body Diameter: 31mm
- Length: 235mm
- Weight: 450g
What you get
- EagleTac SX30L2-R Pro Flashlight
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ Retention Device
- 10V 1.8A Wall Charger (EU Plug, UK Adapter included)
- Add-on Diffuser Filter with Flip Cover
- 7.4V 5000mAh (R37) Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-Cord Lanyard w/ Quick Attachment Clip
- Silicone Waterproof Cap
- Flat Tail Stand Tailcap
- 12V Car Charger
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch.
- Turn on the light at LOWEST (programmable) output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- To program the LOWEST startup output, switch to the desired output level and continuously pressing and holding the button for three seconds until the side LED turns on.
- (Flashlight w/ programmable feature) In rare occasion user may experience the absence of lowest output level from a brand new purchase. If this is case, set the programmable startup level once will initialize the memory setting and will take care of this issue once and for all.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, cycle through at least two cycle of regular output.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
Output & Runtimes
- MAX: 2000>1400 Lumens / 2.6>3.9hrs
- High: 885 Lumens / 7.2hrs
- Med: 450 Lumens / 15hrs
- Low: 120 Lumens / 62hrs
- Very Low: 20 Lumens / 400hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.