The EagleTac T200C2 is one of the newest in EagleTac's T series. This light was designed in real world scenarios to ensure quality, performance, and dependability.
With the combination of a Cree XM-L2 (U2) and a robust high performance driver, the T200C2 boasts a turbo mode output of 1116 Lumen and a throw distance of 246 meters, it is sure to be out performing its competitors for years to come.
The EagleTac T200C2 has only three modes accessed by turning the head; no flashes or hidden features - just a powerful, robust tactical unit with an easy to use user interface (UI). It has been designed to run for 150+ hours on the lowest setting
The build quality and tactical features of the T200C2 are what we've come to expect from EagleTac, ensuring that you get a great, powerful torch comparable to larger, heavier and more expensive units from other manufacturers.
Tactical knurling, soft cigar holding grip, HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminium body, waterproof to PX-8 standard, tactical forward clicky tail-switch, weapon mountable and with a titanium coated stainless steel, removable pocket clip and mil-spec paracord Lanyard with quick attachment clip for carrying options, make this a fantastic powerful and lightweight tactical torch.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (Cool White)
- Center lux: 15,100 lux
- Center spot angle:6.9°
- Spill light angle: 54°
- Beam distance: 269 yards / 246 meters
- Battery Type: 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion (NOT included)
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment. Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminium reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Dimensions: Head Dia.1.3 inches (33 mm) Body Dia.1.0 inch (25.4 mm) Length:5.6 inches (141 mm) Weight:4.4 ounces (125 grams)
- Head Dia: 1.24 Inches (31.5mm)
- Body Dia: 1.0 Inch (25.4mm)
- Length: 5.45 Inches (138.5mm)
- Weight: 3.95 Ounces (112g)
What you get
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- EagleTac T200C2
- Spare O-rings
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Soft cigar holding grip
- Lanyard ring attachment ring
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
Output and Runtime:
- Three brightness levels
- Led lumen: 1116
- Runtime: 0.8/3.7/100+ hours (2xCR123A); 1.5/5.4/150+ hours (1x18650)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.