EagleTac T25C2 High-Power Flashlight with XP-L HD V6 LED & 1338 Lumens
New from EagleTac, the T25C2 is the newest major upgrade from the T20C2. This light has a maximum out put of 1338 lumens thanks to the new Cree XP-L HD V6 LED with a cool white tint. The new redesigned structure enables for a quick, easy change of LED modules and possible for future upgrades as they become available.
- Maximum brightness 1338 LED lumens
- Upgradeable LED Drop-in module
- Versatile modes selector head
- Full expendability with add-on parts
- User replaceable glass lens
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
- CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
- Center lux: 18,900 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4°
- Spill light angle: 52°
- Beam distance: 301 yards / 275 meters
- 2.7V - 12V Operating voltage
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
- Titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip
- Paracord lanyard with detachable lanyard holder
- Rigid nylon holster w/ self retention device and flip
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 1.3 inches (33 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.0 inch (25.4 mm)
- Length: 5.7 inches (146 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
What you get
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Stainless steel bezel (removable)
- Spare O-rings
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- Soft cigar holding grip
- Cigar grip cover ring
- Lanyard ring attachment ring
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Switching between regular mode and tactical mode (default): Switch to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Energy saving feature (on by default): T25C2 reduces output by 24% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. With this feature turned off, T25C2 reduces output by 8% instead. To toggle this feature, twist the head to 3rd level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times. Once setting has been changed, LED will output 3 seconds at 100% (enable), or 1 second at 100% (disable).
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.