New from EagleTac, the T25C2 is the newest major upgrade from the T20C2. This light has a maximum out put of 1338 lumens thanks to the new Cree XP-L HD V6 LED with a cool white tint. The new redesigned structure enables for a quick, easy change of LED modules and possible for future upgrades as they become available.
- Maximum brightness 1338 LED lumens
- Upgradeable LED Drop-in module
- Versatile modes selector head
- Full expendability with add-on parts
- User replaceable glass lens
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
- CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
- Center lux: 18,900 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4°
- Spill light angle: 52°
- Beam distance: 301 yards / 275 meters
- 2.7V - 12V Operating voltage
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
- Titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip
- Paracord lanyard with detachable lanyard holder
- Rigid nylon holster w/ self retention device and flip
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 1.3 inches (33 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.0 inch (25.4 mm)
- Length: 5.7 inches (146 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
What you get
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Stainless steel bezel (removable)
- Spare O-rings
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- Soft cigar holding grip
- Cigar grip cover ring
- Lanyard ring attachment ring
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Switching between regular mode and tactical mode (default): Switch to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Energy saving feature (on by default): T25C2 reduces output by 24% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. With this feature turned off, T25C2 reduces output by 8% instead. To toggle this feature, twist the head to 3rd level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times. Once setting has been changed, LED will output 3 seconds at 100% (enable), or 1 second at 100% (disable).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.