The Eagletac T25L-R flashlight boasts an impressive 2000 lumens from the CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED, which is powered a single included 18650 li-ion battery (2 x CR123A can be used as back-up) with a good beam distance which will shine up to 385m.
This rechargeable, tactical flashlight has a built in li-ion charging circuit which allows for the 18650 battery to be directly recharged in the torch by using the included type-C USB charging cable (faster charge time than Micro-USB). The T25L-R also features a battery level report, letting you know how you are doing on power via the blue LED indicator under the main switch, when fully charged the indicator will go off.
Using the 'head twist' function, twist the head to cycle through its three different brightness levels - the T25L-R also offers separate output modes such as momentary on and strobe.
- Utilises a CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED with a maximum output of 2000 lumens
- Directly rechargeable via Type-C USB
- Three brightness levels, tail-cap strobe feature
- Maximum beam distance of 385m
- Maximum runtime of 70hrs
- Ultra compact, under 6 inches in length and weighs less than 150g
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E4 Cool White LED
- Center lux: 21,2000
- Center spot angle: xº
- Spill light angle: xº
- Beam distance: 291m (385m using the HI E2 LED)
- Battery type: 1 x 18650, 2 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Operating voltage: 2.7V-8.4V
- Reflector: Smooth aluminium reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodised aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coating on both sides (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 33mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4mm
- Length: 149mm
- Weight: 130g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Eagletac T25L-R
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment Clip
- Removable darkened pocket clip made from spring steel
- Type-C USB Charging Cable
- Crenelated Aluminium Black Bezel
- Eagletac 18650 3500mAh Li-ion Battery
- Add-on Diffuser Filter with Flip-Cover
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster
- EU USB Charger (UK adapter included)
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the flashlight by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- You can pre-selected any output level before turning on the light.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): Switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click) to toggle this feature. With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 18650 3500mAh battery
- MAX: 2000>1430 Lumens / 1-1.3 hrs
- Med: 434 Lumens / 5.7 hrs
- Low: 43 Lumens / 70 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.