*Finance not available on sale items
The Eagletac TX30C2 is a very promising tactical flashlight, with a maximum output of 2000 lumens from a torch under 13cm in size it is fair to say that the TX30C2 packs a punch that you wouldn't want looking in your direction - amazing for personal protection.
Utilising a dual-switch operation system, the TX30C2 can be your perfect companion in a tactical CQB situation with instant access to strobe by double pressing the black switch.
Powered by 2 x CR123A, 1 x 18650 or 2 x 18650 (with the included extension tube) you can expect to receive a maximum runtime of over 100+ hours from the TX30C2. This torch also features a battery level report, letting you know how you are doing on power via the blue LED indicator under the main switch.
- CREE XHP35 HD Cool White LED with a maximum output of 2000 Lumens
- Maximum beam distance of 291m
- Great for tactical use, instant access to Strobe
- Five brightness levels, controlled by dual tail cap
- Removable pocket clip on torch body
- 1" Body tube, very modular across tactical rail mounts for airsoft
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E4 Cool White LED
- Center lux: 21,200
- Center spot angle: xº
- Spill light angle: xº
- Beam distance: 291m (385m with HI E2 LED)
- Battery type: 2 x CR123A, 1 x 18650 or 2 x 18650
- Operating voltage: 2.7V-8.4V
- Reflector: Smooth Aluminium Reflector
- Material: HAIII Hard Anodised Aerospace Aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ hardened treatment
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coating on both sides (96% transparency)
- Head Diameter: 33mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4mm
- Length: 128mm
- Weight: 110g
What you get
- Eagletac TX30C2 Flashlight
- Crenelated Stainless Steel Bezel
- Tail-standing Tail Cap with Magnet
- Add-on Diffuser Filter with Flip-Cover
- Extension Body Tube to allow 18650 Batteries
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- CR123A Battery Magazine
- Removable Darkened Pocket Clip
10 Year Limited Warranty
This torch comes with a 10 Year limited warranty from the manufacturer, EagleTac. See the User Manual that comes with the EagleTac torch.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, cycle through two set of regular output brightness level to enter
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- Programmable startup level (XHP35 LED only) - Define the white button startup level by cycling to the desired output level and keep holding the white button for more than five seconds until the blue led indicator turns on.
- (Flashlight w/ programmable feature) In rare occasion user may experience the absence of lowest output level from a brand new purchase. If this is case, set the programmable startup level once will initialise the memory setting and will take care of this issue once and for all.
Output & Runtimes
- MAX: 2000>1350 Lumens / 1-1.3 hrs
- High: 820 Lumens / 2.7 hrs
- Med: 355 Lumens / 7.2hrs
- Low: 130 Lumens / 22hrs
- MIN: 17 Lumens / 200hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.