From the appearance, the Fenix E15 is just a keychain-sized flashlight. While, its high performance will surely surprise you, the intelligent drive circuit boosts a maximum of 450 lumens from 1 x 16340 Li-ion battery and also ensures the compatibility with the CR123A battery. With a twisty head switch, four output levels are available to meet your various lighting demands in daily use, hiking, searching and more.
- Uses CREE XP-G2 R5 White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 16340 Li-ion battery or one 3V CR123A battery
- Digitally regulated output, maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent drive circuit for higher battery performance
- 5 years free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-G2 R5 White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Battery: 1 x CR123A (supplied) or 1 x 16340 Li-ion
- Switch Type: Twist Head
- Performance: Digitally regulated output, maintains battery performance
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life.
- Dimension: 64.8mm (L), 19mm (Body Dia)
- Weight: 29g (without battery)
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising. Chunky, deep knurling for better grip.
- Reflector: Smooth (SMO) reflector to provide a smooth, flawless beam.
- Lens: Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching
- Water and Dust Resistant to IPX-8
What you get
Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix E15
- Keychain split ring
- Spare o-ring
- Operator's Manual & Warranty information
- 1 x CR123A battery FREE
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix.
Turn Power On/ Off
Twist the head to switch the torch on/off.
Quickly loosen-tighten the torch head to change mode between Turbo, High, Mid & Low.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 450 Lumens / 55 mins
- High: 110 Lumens / 3hr 15mins
- Mid: 50 Lumens / 9hr 25mins
- Low: 8 Lumens / 40hrs
- Turbo: 270 Lumens / 1hr 35mins
- High: 110 Lumens / 5hr 5mins
- Mid: 50 Lumens / 12hr 30mins
- Low: 8 Lumens / 72hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.