The Fenix E25 Ultimate Edition is the very first ultra bright 2 x AA flashlight with an intelligent drive circuit. Featuring a cree XP-L LED which is compatible with both 14500 Li-ion batteries, it produces a 1000 lumen stunning output, dual side switch, special lock-out function and excellent performance. All these elements make the E25UE an ideally portable flashlight.
- Utilises XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 2 x 14500 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or 2 x AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries
- Lock-out function to avoid accidental operation
- Intelligent memory circuit
- 5 years free repair with limited lifetime warranty
- Uses Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two 14500 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or two
- Maximum beam throw: 656 feet / 200 Meters
- Intelligent drive circuit
- Intelligent Memory Circuit: Automatically enters the previous used brightness level when turned on
- Accepts three battery types; automatically detects working mode depending on batteries used
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Lock-out Function to avoid accidental activation
- All-function switch; simple and convenient operation
- Dual side switch works independently, convenient for one-hand operation
- Over-heat protection, automatically downshifts in limited time from Turbo to High
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard; 2m
- Slip-resistant body design provides for a comfortable and secure grip
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type III hard-anodized and abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 161mm
- Body Diameter: 19.6mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 87g excluding batteries
What you get
Fenix packaging containing
- Fenix E25 Ultimate Edition
- Spare O-ring
- 2 x AA batteries FREE
- User manual & warranty card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year free repair, and limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix.
To turn the light on, with the light off, single-click the master switch to turn the flashlight off, to turn the light off, press and hold the master or auxiliary switch for 0.5 seconds.
In general mode, single click the auxiliary switch to enter into flash mode. In flash mode, single click the master switch to enter into general mode.
In general mode, single-click the master switch to cycle through Eco > Low > Mid > High > Turbo. In flash mode, single-click the auxiliary switch to cycle through Strobe > SOS.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x 14500 batteries :
- Turbo Mode: 1000 Lumens / 50 min
- High Mode: 350 Lumens / 2hrs 15 min
- Medium Mode: 160 Lumens / 5hrs 5 min
- Low Mode: 50 Lumens / 16h 30 min
- Eco Mode: 5 Lumens / 95 hrs
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- SOS: 160 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.