The Fenix PD40 features 1000 lumens of maximum output and a 300 meter maximum beam distance from one 26650 or one 18650 Li-ion battery. Twist the light head to achieve an innovative combination of spotlight and floodlight.
This ultra-compact flashlight is tripod mountable and the six output modes including strobe function can cover your lighting demands for photographing, searching and camping. The stainless steel side switch with lock-out function ensures FD40 against accidental activation.
- Utilises Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 26650 or one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Stainless steel side switch for 5 brightness levels and strobe function
- 5 years free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- Utilises Cree XP-L HI LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 26650 or 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Adjustable focus, stainless steel side switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters previously used brightness level when turned on again
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect form improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High efficient lens with total reflective coating
- Length: 130mm
- Body Diameter: 32mm
- Head Diameter: 45mm
- Weight: 159g (excluding battery)
What you get
Fenix packaging containing
- Fenix FD40
- 18650 battery holder
- Spare o-ring
- User manual & warranty card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year free repair, and limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix.
Long press the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on/off
With the light on, single-click the side switch to cycle through Eco > Low > Mid > High > Turbo.
Even if the light is off, long press the side switch for 1.2 seconds to enter strobe mode, click the side switch again to return back to previously used brightness level in general mode.
Tighten the head to create a flooded beam, loosen out to create a spotlight beam.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x Fenix ARB-L4-4800 Li-ion battery
- Turbo Mode: 1000 Lumens / 2hrs 25 min
- High Mode: 570 Lumens / 5 hrs 5 min
- Medium Mode: 220 Lumens / 14 hrs 40 min
- Low Mode: 70 Lumens / 49 hrs 45 min
- Eco Mode: 8 Lumens / 308 hrs
- Strobe: 570 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.