Fenix HL10 2016 AAA Lightweight LED Head Light with 70 Lumens
The Fenix HL10 2016 headlamp has a maximum output of 70 lumens from the Philips LX72-5770 LED and is powered by a single NiMH or alkaline AAA battery.
The updated HL10 is available in black, gold or lilac and has a lightweight, slimline design. The head torch is suitable for a range of applications and can be used as a tradition headlamp or the light can be detached to serve as a freestanding or hand held flashlight.
The clever design incorporates a rotating lens that adjust the headlamp from a spotlight to a floodlight, offering a wider variety of purposes. From running to night reading, the HL10 2016 is an ideal companion for everyday use and carry.
- Philips LXZ2-5770 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Rotating lens to adjust the beam from a spotlight to floodlight
- Powered by a single AAA battery
- 5 years free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED: Philip LXZ2-5770 LED
- Battery: 1 x AAA
- Max Output: 70 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 26 Hours
- Beam Distance: 30m
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-8, underwater 2 meters
- Length: 70mm
- Width: 26mm
- Height: 23mm
- Weight: 33g
What you get
- Fenix HL10 2016
- 1 x AAA Battery FREE
- Split Ring
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the light.
- With the light on, click the switch to cycle through Low>Mid>High.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 70 Lumens / 1hr
- Middle: 30 Lumens / 3hrs 10mins
- Low: 4 Lumens / 26hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.