Featuring a light weight, compact and comfortable design whilst offering excellent performance from its built-in Li - poly battery, Fenix HL26R headlamp is the ideal companion for outdoor sportsmen who value a rugged lighting instrument that can withstand the worst the weather can throw at them.
3 spotlight and 2 floodlight brightness levels (cannot be combined) complimented by an SOS output for those unforeseen emergencies offer plenty of options whether you're running the trails or reading your favourite angling magazine in your bivvy. A powerful 450 lumen burst mode on the main beam operates for one minute after activation, giving the HL26R excellent punch to reach out up to 100 metres when needed.
HL26R is supplied with a USB to Micro USB charging cable so you can even top it up from your portable power bank while resting or getting a little shut eye, no more separate spare batteries to carry. (For mains charging, a mobile phone charger with a standard USB output is the ideal option). The in built charge circuit protects the cell from over charge and over discharge to enhance battery life. Whilst charging four LED's below the main lens indicate charge status.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 white LED and Nichia White LEDs (sidelight) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Two switches for convenient operation
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED: CREE XP-G2 R5 LED & Nichia LEDs
- Battery: Built-in 18600 mAh Li-ion battery
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Lens: Injection Moulded Plastic
- Switch: Two independent switches for main and flood lights - cannot be used simultaneously
- Material: Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium and quality plastics
- Waterproof: IPX-66
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 44mm
- Head: 37mm
- Weight: 86g
What you get
- Fenix HL26R Rechargeable Head Torch (with built in Li-polymer battery)
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press and hold the spotlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF.
- Single press this switch to cycle the spotlight through Low > Mid > Low.
- Press and hold the floodlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF.
- Single press this switch to cycle the spotlight through Low > High > SOS.
- In any state, press and hold the spotlight switch for over 1.2 seconds to enter burst mode.
- The light will automatically return to the last used spotlight output after 1 minute.
- When using Burst mode, single click the spotlight button. The lamp will enter the last used spotlight output; if you single click the floodlight switch the light will enter low output of floodlight.
Output & Runtimes
- Burst Mode: 450 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- High: 130 Lumens / 6 hrs
- Middle: 70 Lumens / 12 hrs
- Low: 30 Lumens / 25 hrs
- High: 40 Lumens / 13 hrs
- Low: 4 Lumens / 100 hrs
- SOS: 40 Lumens / 26 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.