Fenix HL26R Rechargeable Multi-LED Head Torch with 450 Lumens
Featuring a light weight, compact and comfortable design whilst offering excellent performance from its built-in Li - poly battery, Fenix HL26R headlamp is the ideal companion for outdoor sportsmen who value a rugged lighting instrument that can withstand the worst the weather can throw at them.
3 spotlight and 2 floodlight brightness levels (cannot be combined) complimented by an SOS output for those unforeseen emergencies offer plenty of options whether you're running the trails or reading your favourite angling magazine in your bivvy. A powerful 450 lumen burst mode on the main beam operates for one minute after activation, giving the HL26R excellent punch to reach out up to 100 metres when needed.
HL26R is supplied with a USB to Micro USB charging cable so you can even top it up from your portable power bank while resting or getting a little shut eye, no more separate spare batteries to carry. (For mains charging, a mobile phone charger with a standard USB output is the ideal option). The in built charge circuit protects the cell from over charge and over discharge to enhance battery life. Whilst charging four LED's below the main lens indicate charge status.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 white LED and Nichia White LEDs (sidelight) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Two switches for convenient operation
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED: CREE XP-G2 R5 LED & Nichia LEDs
- Battery: Built-in 18600 mAh Li-ion battery
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Lens: Injection Moulded Plastic
- Switch: Two independent switches for main and flood lights - cannot be used simultaneously
- Material: Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium and quality plastics
- Waterproof: IPX-66
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 44mm
- Head: 37mm
- Weight: 86g
What you get
- Fenix HL26R Rechargeable Head Torch (with built in Li-polymer battery)
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press and hold the spotlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF.
- Single press this switch to cycle the spotlight through Low > Mid > Low.
- Press and hold the floodlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF.
- Single press this switch to cycle the spotlight through Low > High > SOS.
- In any state, press and hold the spotlight switch for over 1.2 seconds to enter burst mode.
- The light will automatically return to the last used spotlight output after 1 minute.
- When using Burst mode, single click the spotlight button. The lamp will enter the last used spotlight output; if you single click the floodlight switch the light will enter low output of floodlight.
Output & Runtimes
- Burst Mode: 450 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- High: 130 Lumens / 6 hrs
- Middle: 70 Lumens / 12 hrs
- Low: 30 Lumens / 25 hrs
- High: 40 Lumens / 13 hrs
- Low: 4 Lumens / 100 hrs
- SOS: 40 Lumens / 26 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.