Featuring a new exclusive broad beam system by Fenix, the HL30 headlamp illuminates the entire scene with unmatched clarity and consistency in camping, hobby or work situations. Powered by 2 x AA batteries, the HL30 delivers a 230 lumen output and runs for a maximum of 160 hours on low mode. The integrated red light protects night vision while making map reading easy even under adverse conditions.
- Utilises Cree XP-G2 R5 LED and Nichia red LED
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- 4 brightness levels and SOS mode
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-G2 R5 LED with max output of 230 lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs and a Nichia red light LED
- Battery: 2 x AA (1.5v) Batteries - Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing SOS mode.
- Switch: Protruding forward clicky top switch to switch the headlamp on and off and another to change modes.
- Performance: The XP-G2 R5 LED delivers a good amount of light (230 lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Sealed for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-6.
- Dimension: 70mm (Length), 47.5mm (Width), 37.8 mm (Height)
- Weight: 86.6g (without batteries and headlamp straps).
- Finish:Tough, sealed body (aluminium alloy and tough plastic).
- Lens: Unique optical lens.
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix HL30 2015 Headlamp
- Fenix adjustable elastic head straps and mount
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 2 x AA batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky top switch will turn power On/ Off.
When light is on, hold the switch to adjust the brightness. The brightness level you select will be remembered for when you next activate the head torch. To activate the red light mode, press and hold the mode switch for about 1 second. Press and hold the mode switch for about 3 seconds to activate the SOS mode.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x Alkaline AA Batteries:
- Turbo Mode: 230 Lumens / 2 hrs
- High Mode: 140 Lumens / 3 hrs 30 min
- Mid Mode: 50 Lumens / 14 hrs
- Low Mode: 4 Lumens / 160 hrs
- SOS Mode: 50 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.