Fenix HL30 2015 Edition Head Torch with XP-G R5 LED & 230 Lumens
Featuring a new exclusive broad beam system by Fenix, the HL30 headlamp illuminates the entire scene with unmatched clarity and consistency in camping, hobby or work situations. Powered by 2 x AA batteries, the HL30 delivers a 230 lumen output and runs for a maximum of 160 hours on low mode. The integrated red light protects night vision while making map reading easy even under adverse conditions.
- Utilises Cree XP-G2 R5 LED and Nichia red LED
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- 4 brightness levels and SOS mode
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-G2 R5 LED with max output of 230 lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs and a Nichia red light LED
- Battery: 2 x AA (1.5v) Batteries - Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing SOS mode.
- Switch: Protruding forward clicky top switch to switch the headlamp on and off and another to change modes.
- Performance: The XP-G2 R5 LED delivers a good amount of light (230 lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Sealed for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-6.
- Dimension: 70mm (Length), 47.5mm (Width), 37.8 mm (Height)
- Weight: 86.6g (without batteries and headlamp straps).
- Finish:Tough, sealed body (aluminium alloy and tough plastic).
- Lens: Unique optical lens.
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix HL30 2015 Headlamp
- Fenix adjustable elastic head straps and mount
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 2 x AA batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky top switch will turn power On/ Off.
When light is on, hold the switch to adjust the brightness. The brightness level you select will be remembered for when you next activate the head torch. To activate the red light mode, press and hold the mode switch for about 1 second. Press and hold the mode switch for about 3 seconds to activate the SOS mode.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x Alkaline AA Batteries:
- Turbo Mode: 230 Lumens / 2 hrs
- High Mode: 140 Lumens / 3 hrs 30 min
- Mid Mode: 50 Lumens / 14 hrs
- Low Mode: 4 Lumens / 160 hrs
- SOS Mode: 50 Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.