The Fenix HL35 head torch delivers vision-friendly neutral white illumination, featuring better colour definition and a optimised orange-peel reflector to create a smooth wide beam which throws out to 90m. ItsIP68 rated structure is designed to be waterproof, rustproof and light weight. Using a built-in intelligent drive circuit, this flashlight not only fits 14500 batteries, it is also compatible to use with AA batteries.
The HL35 now features more functions like moonlight mode, which will last up to 600 hours! SOS mode and a secondary red light which delivers both constant on or a flashing function.
- Utilises Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AA (Ni-MH / Alkaline) or 14500 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Burst mode for immediate access to maximum output
- Moonlight mode for 600 hours of low light illumination
- Utilises Cree XP-G2 R5 Neutral White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) or 14500 Li-ion batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- Dual button switch for easy and fast operation
- Maximum 450 Lumens (Li-ion 14500), ultra-long 600 hours runtime in moonlight mode (Ni-MH/Alkaline)
- Beam distance of up to 90m
- Spill beam angle of 90º
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- IP68 protection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 68.8mm
- Width: 45mm
- Height: 46mm
- Weight: 122g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- HL35 Head Torch
- 2 x AA Batteries FREE
- Spare o-ring
- User manual & warranty card
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Single-click the power switch to turn on the head torch, long press the power switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the head torch.
- With the head torch on, single-click the power switch to cycle through High > Moonlight > Low > Mid.
Red Light and SOS
- In any status, single click the function switch to cycle through Red Light > SOS > Red Flash.
- Single-click the power switch to turn back to general mode, long press the function switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the head torch.
- Press and hold the function switch for 1.2 seconds to access burst mode. The light will return to the previous status by pressing any switch or after working in burst mode for 30 seconds.
Output & Runtimes:
Based on 2 x 14500 Li-ion batteries, please note using NiMH / Alkaline batteries will increase runtime but will reduce output.
- Burst Mode: 450 Lumens / 1 hr
- High Mode: 200 Lumens / 3 hrs
- Medium Mode: 70 Lumens / 8.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 30 Lumens / 19 hrs
- Moonlight Mode: 0.5 Lumens / 250 hrs
- SOS: 50 Lumens
- Red Light: 1 Lumen / 100 hrs
- Red Flash: 1 Lumen
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.