The Fenix HL50 headlamp steps in with 365 lumens in Burst mode and the ability to use either CR123A or AA batteries. Neutral white light means superior definition in penetration in high humidity environments. Pop the lighting head out for handheld or keychain use with the always ready HL50.
- 365 Lumen burst mode
- Two battery options (CR123A or AA Battery)
- Neutral white output
- Detachable mini flashlight
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 3V CR123A Lithium battery or AA (Ni-MH or Alkaline) battery
- 63.8mm x 32mm x 30mm
- 57g weight (Excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper installation
- All function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- High output Burst mode
- Made of quality aluminium alloy and stainless steel
- Premium Type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
What you get
- 1 x CR123A Battery FREE
- Fenix HL50 Headlamp
- Spare O-Ring
- Extension Tube for use with AA batteries
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 free repair, limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix.
Press the button on the head to activate the HL50;
Press and hold the button on the head for 0.5 seconds to turn the light off
With the headlamp on, Press the button on the head to change brightness levels in the order of High > Low > Mid
Press and hold the button for one second to activate the Burst mode. When the button is released, the HL50 returns to the previous condition
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The headlamp memorises the last used brightness level. The next time you turn on the headlamp, it will light up at the last used brightness level
Output and Runtime
(Based on 1 x CR123A battery)
- Low Mode: 4 Lumens (150h)
- Medium Mode: 60 Lumens (9h 45min)
- High Mode: 170 Lumens (3h)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.