The Fenix HL55 headlamp offers four brightness levels plus 900 lumen burst mode and 150 hour runtime from one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. Neutral white light means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments. A 116 meter carry distance reaches further while the side switch on the head is all you need for ON/OFF, output selection and burst mode. With all-metal housing and ANSI rated, the HL55 matches all season backcountry and cave exploration.
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white lED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 1 x 18650 battery or 2 x CR123A batteries
- One side switch for ON/OFF, output selection and burst mode
- All metal housing
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 or two CR123A batteries
- 84mm (Length) × 46mm (Width) × 48mm (Height)
- 115 – gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Instant Burst mode
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
What you get
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Fenix HL55 Headlamp (With side & top headband)
- Spare O-Ring
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 free repair, limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix.
- Press the side switch button on the head to activate the HL55. Press and hold the button on the head for 0.5 seconds to turn off the light.
- With the headlamp on, press the button on the head to change brightness levels in the order of Mid>High>Eco>Low.
- Press and hold the button for over one second to activate the Burst mode. After 30 seconds, the HL55 returns to the previous condition.
- The headlamp memorises the last used brightness level. The next time you turn on the headlamp, it will light up at the last used brightness level.
Output and Runtime
- Burst Mode: 900 Lumens (N/A)
- High Mode: 420 Lumens (3 hrs 45 mins)
- Medium Mode: 165 Lumens (10 hrs)
- Low Mode: 55 Lumens (30 hrs)
- Eco Mode: 10 Lumens (150 hrs)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.