Featuring a Micro USB port for go-anywhere charging, the HL60R Headlamp delivers a maximum output of 950 lumens, beam throw of up to 116 meters and runtime of up to 100 hours from just one 18650 Li-ion battery.
This feature-rich headlamp is equipped with neutral white LED for better colour rendering, a side switch to activate five output modes and a red light alert mode. The HL60R all-season headlamp is designed with aluminum housing, and is complete with the ANSI IPX-8 waterproof classification, it’s surely the first choice when you climb high altitudes, do cave exploration or in backcountry.
- Utilises CREE XM-L2 U2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Single side switch for ON/OFF and output selections
- Battery level indicator
- 5 Years free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Battery: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch: Side button
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Length: 87mm
- Width: 46mm
- Head: 51mm
- Weight: 121g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Fenix HL60R Rechargeable Head Torch
- USB Cable
- Fenix ARB-L 18-2600 18650 Battery
- Head Torch Strap
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the head torch.
- With the head torch on, click the side switch to cycle through Turbo > Red Light > Eco > Low > Mid > High.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 950 Lumens / 48 mins
- High: 400 Lumens / 3 hrs
- Middle: 150 Lumens / 10 hrs
- Low: 50 Lumens / 29 hrs
- Eco: 5 Lumens / 100 hrs
- Red Light: 1 Lumen / 100 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.