Fenix HP01 Head Torch with XP-G R5 LED & 210 Lumens
Agility and simplified operation put the Fenix HP01 Head-lamp in places few lights dare to go. From technical trails to complex repair duties, the HP01 features 210 lumen max output, four brightness levels. SOS mode and red reading light. The patented quick-release battery case makes switching batteries faster to keep this durable, wide-ranging headlamp leading the way.
- Four brightness levels
- Red light + SOS
- 80 degree beam angle
- Quick-release battery case
- LED Type: Cree XP-G (R5) LED and Nichia red light LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Battery: 2 x AA (1.5v) Batteries - Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium
- Function: There are 4 light modes and 1 flashing SOS mode.
- Switch: Fast, convenient dual-button switch
- Performance: The XP-G (R5) LED delivers a good amount of light (210 lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Sealed for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-6.
- Dimension: 54.3mm (Length) × 48.9mm (Width) × 32.9mm (Height) - Battery box size：86.1mm (Length) × 43.5mm (Width) × 33.5mm (Height)
- Weight: 106g (without batteries and headlamp straps).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body (aluminium alloy and tough plastic).
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix HP01 Headlamp
- Fenix adjustable elastic head straps and mount
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 2 x AA Battery FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the left top switch will activate the red LED for map reading. Holding the top left switch will activate the 50 lumen SOS Mode
Pressing the right top switch will activate the main beam, clicking this button will change through the modes.
When light is on, click the right switch to adjust the brightness. The brightness level you select will be remembered for when you next activate the head torch. To activate the red light mode, press the left switch. Press and hold the left switch for about 3 seconds to activate the SOS mode.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries:
- Turbo Mode: 210 Lumens (1 hrs 15 mins)
- High Mode: 105 Lumens (3 hrs 40 mins)
- Mid Mode: 45 Lumens (11 hrs 40 mins)
- Low Mode: 4 Lumens (135hrs)
- SOS Mode: 50 Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.