Fenix LD02 AAA Battery Pocket Light with XP-E2 LED & 100 Lumens
Small but mighty, the LD02 flashlight offers up to 100-lumen of light with a 45 meter range all in a tiny 7.6 centimetre package that fits in your pocket or on your keychain. Designed to provide instant lighting wherever and whenever you need it, the LD02 provides three brightness levels to strike a balance between high output and extended runtime.
- Utilises Cree XP-E2 LED
- Powered by one AAA battery
- Tail tap switch
- Detachable body clip
- Uses Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AAA battery
- 76mm (Length) x 15mm (Diameter)
- 16g weight (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Tail cap switch for ON/OFF operation and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type III hard-anodised anti abrasive finish
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Retail packaged Fenix LD02
- Spare o-ring
- Warranty Card
- 1 x AAA battery FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press the tail switch to activate the light on Mid output and lock it. Another complete press of the switch turns it off.
- When the light is on, tap the tail switch to cycle brightness level in the order of Mid>Low>High
- The light will accumulate a great deal of heat when working in the high output for an extended period of time. In order to avoid overheating, it will down shift to the Mid output automatically after a 3 minute high output working time. If further high output is needed, reset it again.
Output & Runtimes
- High Mode: 100 Lumens (30 mins)
- Med Mode: 25 Lumens (4 hrs 15 mins)
- Low Mode: 8 Lumens (15 hrs)
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.