Small but mighty, the LD02 flashlight offers up to 100-lumen of light with a 45 meter range all in a tiny 7.6 centimetre package that fits in your pocket or on your keychain. Designed to provide instant lighting wherever and whenever you need it, the LD02 provides three brightness levels to strike a balance between high output and extended runtime.
- Utilises Cree XP-E2 LED
- Powered by one AAA battery
- Tail tap switch
- Detachable body clip
- Uses Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AAA battery
- 76mm (Length) x 15mm (Diameter)
- 16g weight (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Tail cap switch for ON/OFF operation and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type III hard-anodised anti abrasive finish
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Retail packaged Fenix LD02
- Spare o-ring
- Warranty Card
- 1 x AAA battery FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press the tail switch to activate the light on Mid output and lock it. Another complete press of the switch turns it off.
- When the light is on, tap the tail switch to cycle brightness level in the order of Mid>Low>High
- The light will accumulate a great deal of heat when working in the high output for an extended period of time. In order to avoid overheating, it will down shift to the Mid output automatically after a 3 minute high output working time. If further high output is needed, reset it again.
Output & Runtimes
- High Mode: 100 Lumens (30 mins)
- Med Mode: 25 Lumens (4 hrs 15 mins)
- Low Mode: 8 Lumens (15 hrs)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.